Koala

Woozi Drabbles

Clingy!Jihoon

 

From your spot on the couch, you watched as Jihoon walked into your apartment and dropped his things on the floor. It had been over two weeks since you had met with each other so when he messaged you about having some free time you suggested just spending time at home. Of course he had said yes to the idea, he wanted to relax more than anything especially if he could spend time with you. As soon as his shoes were off he looked over at you and gave you the softest smile ever. You blushed a bit since you knew what was coming already and smiled back at him. Most people were used to Jihoon being cold to them or him avoiding being touchy feely but they didn't know his secret. Whenever Jihoon was at your place, away from people who could see him, he would turn into such a clingy boyfriend. He walked over to you and dropped onto the couch so he could lay his head on your lap. "Tired?" You asked as you began to run your fingers through his hair and massaging his head like he liked. "Mm," he murmured and turned to face you better. "I missed you," he said with a smile that made you blush again. "Me too," you replied. "A lot?" He asked you in a softer tone. Jihoon knew how lonely you got whenever he wasn't around for an extended amount of time which was probably the number one reason he became so clingy around you. You nodded your head at his question and he got up suddenly. "Scoot forward," he said and you listened to him. Jihoon slid in to sit behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. His chin rested on your shoulder as his hands found yours which caused you to smile again. "I missed you so much Y/N," he whispered against your neck before placing a soft kiss there. Your eyes fluttered closed and you leaned back against him. "Jihoon," you sighed. He ran his fingers over your hands repeatedly with a smile on his lips until his eyes spotted the snacks on the table. "Y/N, feed me?" You groaned and squirmed against him as a way of saying no. "Im comfy though," you argued. He began to pout and made small noises of protest. "I wanna eattttttt," he dragged out his cries as he squirmed around behind you. "Fine, fine," you said as you gave up and moved forward to grab his favorite cookies. You grabbed one and made to feed it to him but instead you ate it. You started giggling as he kicked his feet and complained into your ear. Grabbing another cookie, you decided to actually feed it to him this time. Watching Jihoon eat from your hand made you smile and appreciate the time you could spend together. "Ang!" He let out as he bit into another cookie and his arms tightened around your waist. "Jihoon, you're so cute jeez," you giggled as he scrunched his face at the comment. "I am not cute! I'm just really happy with you, okay?" He tried to clarify but you only rolled your eyes before saying okay. "Hold on, I'm going to get something to drink," you said as you began to get up. He pulled you back against him and made high pitched whiney noises. "Nooo," he said with a pout. "Don't leave me." Your heart was literally about to explode from all the cuteness as Jihoon cuddled into your again and there was no way you could get up now. Jihoon kissed the back of your neck this time and you squirmed as his breath tickled your skin. Feeling extremely flustered as always, you covered your face with your hands but Jihoon only chuckled. His hands reached for yours and he intertwined his fingers with yours while pulling your hands down. "Don't hide from me, baby," he whispered into your ear. You turned to face him slowly and he smiled when he saw your face flushed red. "I love you, Y/N." "Jeez...I love you too, Jihoon," you said shyly and he continued to chuckle while pulling you into him more. He leaned closer to your face and softly kissed you. Seriously, no other boy could be better than Lee Jihoon.