Carrot Cake

Woozi Drabbles

“I really like carrot cake,” you mentioned again as you kept your eyes on your boyfriend. “I know that,” he said with a smile. You hummed a bit in appreciation at him for not getting annoyed. You had started dating Jihoon not too long ago after meeting through mutual friends. His smile had made your heart flutter when you greeted him then and even now it was one of the things you loved about him. After the first meeting, you met through friends again and thankfully he had the courage to ask for your number. Conversations were slow at first but soon both of you were comfortable enough to go out and meet each other.

In between those meetings with each other, feelings began to grow gradually and you didn’t want to hide it from him. You confessed to him about your growing feelings for him and he hid his blushing face for a while before confessing that he liked you too. Both of you wanted to move slowly in the relationship but after being friends for some time, you were just too comfortable with each other. Being close to each other was simple, holding hands was a must, and Jihoon never failed to hug you when you both had to part ways or met up. Nothing felt out of place in your relationship, even now, you realized as you watched him bake you a cake. Jihoon moved around your kitchen as if he belonged there perfectly while mixing ingredients together to make a carrot cake. He noticed you staring at him and smirked when you started to blush. “Why are you staring?” He asked casually as he started pouring the batter in a cake pan.

You leaned against the palms of your hands and waited for his attention before answering. When he glanced up at your smiling face, you answered him, “Because I like you.” Jihoon paused for a quick second before clearing his throat and looking back down. “More than carrot cake?” He whispered shyly this time and you slid off your seat to stand next to him. “Hmmm, I don’t know,” you teased a bit. He made an annoyed face but didn’t say anything anymore. You giggled as you wrapped your arms around his waist from behind. “Of course I like you more than carrot cake Jihoon,” you exclaimed while squeezing him a bit. “Yah,” Jihoon said as he turned around to look at you. He marked your cheek with cake batter and smiled deviously. You scrunched your nose and whined cutely, “Ah~, clean it off!” “Don’t wanna.” “Jihoonie please?” He made a face at the cute nick name and wiped your face roughly with a napkin.

“Y/N, I told you not to call me that.” You noticed this time he was actually upset and pouted your lips at him. “Sorry...” He looked into your eyes for a bit then patted your head softly. “It’s okay, sorry if I sounded mad at you,” he muttered. You began to smile again and tiptoed to rub your nose against his. He blushed at the action but didn’t draw back from it. “Jihoon, I really like you. A lot more than anything,” you whispered as his lips were only a breath away from yours. You could feel his heart beating faster as he pulled you closer to him in order to close the space between your mouths. Once he pulled away from the kiss, his eyes were soft, and he kissed the tip of your nose this time. “I really like you too, Y/N. More than anything,” he blushed as he confessed his feelings. There was no way you could hide your smile at this and you hugged him tighter. Lee Jihoon was the most perfect boyfriend ever honestly.