Donghyuk - The boyfriend tag

A collection of my old stuff

It was late on a Saturday night, you and your beloved boyfriend were lying in an odd position on bed as per usual.

You were lying on your back, your crossed legs resting on the headboard of the bed.

Donghyuk was also lying on his back with his head on your stomach, and his legs were dangling from the side of the bed.

You always found comfort in the weirdest positions, and it seems you found your match.

Donghyuk was reading a book, while you were scrolling through the comments on your twitter mentions, trying to decide what video to make next.

“How’s the brainstorming going?!” Donghyuk asks, not looking up from the book in his hands.

“Well, the majority spoken about what they want, but I’m not sure!” You mumble just clear enough for him to comprehend.

“What do they want?!” He asks, closing his book, for a little eye rest, and turns to his side to face your face.

“Boyfriend tag!” You absentmindedly reply, too focused on the gadget in your hand.

“Am I involved?!” He asks.

“What do you think, Einstein?!” You chuckle.

“You’ve been spending way too much time with Junhoe!!” He comments, poking your stomach lightly, earning a few giggles from you.

“No, I was born with extra sarcasm!! I can’t help it!” You attempt a shrug but fail due to your position.

He laughs heartily, and you could swear you saw actual rainbows and unicorns, his laughter and smiles was your favorite thing about him. So you naturally smile widely at the sound that was oh so pleasing to your ears.

“So what’s this boyfriend tag?!” He asks curiously.

“Well..” You put down your iPad and automatically thread your hand in his soft, fluffy locks, a gesture he appreciated very much, as he hummed sweetly sounding his appreciation.

“It’s basically me asking you a bunch of questions about me and you answer them!” You explain simply.

“Why aren’t you sure?! Sounds simple!”

“Yeah, but your fans might get a little… You know 'expressive’! Plus are we ready to put our relationship out there!!” You say quietly.

“Our relationship is already out there!! Have you seen how many selcas and posts we have about each other?!” He chuckles.

“I guess! You would be willing to do this for me?!”

“I would go to the ends of the earth for you! Of course I would do something this simple!” He smiles sweetly.

“Aw! I would kiss but I’m afraid I’ll break my neck!” You smile bashfully.

He laughs aloud and crawls closer to you, capturing your lips in the sweetest of kisses, smiling against each other’s lips.

🎥 Sunday Evening 🎥

You set your camera in the cozy small balcony of your semi-shared apartment, since he was only around in days off and vacations.

The weather was really nice outside, and the city skyline gave the place such mesmerizing sight.

Out of nowhere a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you into a backhug.

“I thought you only posted on Tuesday and Friday!!” His voice was muffled against your neck, which sent shivers down your spine, at the tickling sensation.

“The editing process is hell! Especially for people with procrastinating tendencies! A.k.A Moi!!”

You felt his chest rumble against your back as he let out a light chuckle.

He moves to sit on the 2-seater soft, sofa facing the camera. 
You adjust the angle and press the recording button.

You quickly move to sit criss cross on the couch next to him.

“Hello there!! And welcome to yet another documentation of just how deranged I can be sometimes!” You give a thumbs up to the camera, with a crazy-eyes smile.

“It’s Tuesday again which means it’s time for me to grant you a wish in the form of a video!” You press the 'audience applause’ button on your sound effects’ app.

“This time around, y'all have requested the boyfriend tag!” You press the 'Doh’ in Homer Simpson’s voice.

“So please join me in welcoming Ikon’s very own dance sensation, and sweet vocal, Kim Donghyuk!” You press the 'audience applause with whistles and cheers’.

“Okay! How cool is this app?!” You ask no one in particular, before realizing you interrupted Donghyuk as he was about to introduce himself.

“Sorry, please go ahead!!” You grin bashfully.

“Hello everyone! I’m Ikon’s cutie pie Kim Donghyuk!!” He introduces himself in a cutesy way, with the cutest of smiles, that makes even YG fangirl over it.

You press another button on your app, and the 'audience’ goes 'Aw~’.

“Okay, first question!!” You announce, taking the card you wrote the most frequent questions in.

“We go out to eat what do i get to drink?” You look at him expectantly.

“Pineapple juice!! It’s her favorite thing to drink!” He smiles proudly to himself.

You pat his head, “Good job, Dondon!!” You smile coquettishly.

“Question two~” You sing. 
“If i was collecting anything what would it be? Hmm!!”

“Teapots!!” Donghyuk answers immediately.

You press a button on the app, and it goes 'Ding ding dong!’.

“I actually really like teapots for some mysterious reason!! I already have like.. Ten of them!” You nod.

“Actually twelve!!” Donghyuk corrects, “Also she likes the classic, simpler designs rather than the weird, more modern ones!”

“A+!!” You give him two thumbs up, “So far so good!” You hold your hand up for a highfive. And he gives you one.

“what’s my fav sports team?” You press the 'evil laugh’ sound effect.

“Well… I have to say it’s Real Madrid!!” He grins victoriously.

“Are you a stalker?!” *Audience Gasp sound effect* you put your hands on your cheeks imitating the scream.

He laughs at your usual antics and shrugs with a smug smile.

“On to the next one!!” You laugh as you see the next question.

“This should be fun!” You grin mischievously.

“Who is my celebrity crush?!” *Audience goes 'Ooooh’* You wiggle your eyebrows facing the camera.

“Why of course it’s m…”

“Besides you!!” You roll your eyes.

“Does it say that in the card?!” He narrows his eyes at you.

You show him the card and it clearly said 'We know you Donghyuk Oppa! Someone besides you ㅋㅋㅋ’, you stifle a laugh as he grumbles quietly.

He didn’t really appreciate the huge celebrity crush you have, because he sees him everywhere.

“Taeyang-Hyung!” He admits with a cute, childish pout.

“Cause your eyes 🎶 Nose 🎶 Lips 🎶 ” You bolt out, you were not born to be a singer, but that never stopped you.

He crosses his arms and look the other way, mainly to hide his twitching lips, that were dying to burst into a sunshine smile.

“Aw, come on! Are you jealous?!” You tease.

“What do you think?! Einstein!!” He sticks his tongue out at you.

“I can see you picked up on my sarcasm! Welcome to the dark side!” *Cartoon Witch laughter* sound effect.

“You know, I really hope our kids get your weirdness!!” He says out of nowhere, with an adoring smile. 

“Excuse me, my weirdness?! Are you listening to yourself right now?!” You laugh flushed and flustered.

“Next question?!” He grins knowingly.

You fumble with the card. 
“What was your first impression of me?!” You ask, curious since you never really talked about it.

“Scary!! I was intimidated by her!” He says truthfully.

“What?! Me?! Scary?!” *Audience Booing* you pout solemn all of a sudden.

“Remember when you made me run around the practice room fifty times!!” Donghyuk reminds you of the first meeting.

“Ah! Yeah!” You burst into bubbly laughter “Good times!” You smile, shaking your head at the memories of you torturing him, as Ikon’s nutritionist/trainer.

“Of course now I know that she’s just the most beautiful weirdo I will ever meet! And not scary and evil!! And I love her very very much!!” He winks at you, giving you a toothy smile.

“Here’s an interesting question!” You chirp, ignoring the heat on your cheeks.

“What could I spend hours doing?!” You ask.

“Me!!” He smirks, winking your way.

You throw the small pillow in your lap at him, and it hits him square in the face.

“What was that for?!” He whines.

“There are 12 year olds watching this!!!!” You exclaim.

“Dear kids, when two adults love each other, they…. Hmph!!” You put your hand on his mouth, muffling his voice.

He looks at you with smiley eyes, you become flustered realizing the close proximity.

You let go, and he fixes his seating position.

“I guess the alternative answer is.. Listening to music or eating!” He grins.

You give him a highfive for getting this one right as well.

“The last official question!!” You announce.

“Already?!” He asks with a pout.

“When will you break up with me?!” You read in a small voice.

He bursts into laughter. You look at him, confused.

“You’re not kidding??!” He looked shocked.

“That’s just evil!!” He whined.

“Honestly I don’t know!! I don’t even want to think of the possibility that that could ever happen! Although there is the fact that the future is unknown but I don’t dare think of it! Because I like to picture and dream of my future with her as a part of it!” He smiles lovingly at you, and your insides tingle.

“Aw baby!!” You smile happily and kiss his cheek.

He wraps his arms around your waist and rest his head on your shoulder. 
You face the camera to announce the end of the video and the usual YouTube stuff.

“Babe, let go! I need to go turn off the camera!” You whine as he keeps clinging to you.

“Babe, come on! I promise I’ll be right back!!!” You coo at him, placing your hand on his cheek.

“Okay!” He says defeated like a child who was denied his favorite candy.

You go and turn off the camera, and as promised you go back to the sofa and he opens his arms for you.

You cuddle into each other, enjoying the nice weather and quiet.

“You know I love you, right?!” He half whispers.

“I do! You tell me all the time!” You chuckle.

“It’s because I don’t want you to forget it, even when I can’t scratch my head from being so busy, I still think about you and love you!” He says, so sweetly, so tenderly.

You lift your head up from his chest, and face him. 
“I love you too, Donghyuk!! So so much!” You smile, taking his cheeks in your hands, and kissing him.

It was a shy but expressive kiss. Sweet and loving.

You might not know what the future holds for you two, but whatever it is you hoped Donghyuk was a part of it.