Yoseob - Are you jealous?!

A collection of my old stuff

“Ah~ Home sweet home!!” Yoseob sighed contently as you both walked into your ‘honeymoon house’ to start filming.

You giggled at his statement.
“It does feel like home, doesn’t it?!” You exclaimed, he nodded happily.

Yoseob sat on the couch, and you made your way to the kitchen to make something to drink for everyone, it became a habit, since you got 'married’ two weeks ago.

You and Yoseob had a normal friendly Sunbae/Hoobae relationship, although you always had a teeny-tiny crush on him, but you expected nothing in return, since he was the 'Yang Yoseob’ and you were just… a Hoobae.

Then one day you got a casting call for the popular variety show 'We Got Married’, you wished and prayed for Yoseob to be your on-screen husband, and indeed all your prayers were answered.

In the past three weeks you’ve been 'married’, you grew quite fond of one another. You text all the time outside of filming, and when you’re filming it feels so natural and comfortable.

The crew was setting up their cameras and microphones, only the camera in charge of the behind the scenes footage was rolling.

The cameraman started filming you.

“So you’ve been married for three weeks, have your opinions of each other changed?” That was the question.

“Actually, to tell the truth, I’ve been a fan of Yoseob-ssi, so I always had fond feelings of him!! So my opinion is still kind of the same!” You shyly admit, your back against the counter as you wait for the tea to boil.

“You haven’t been able to go on a honeymoon trip yet, unlike the other couples!!” The man stated.

“Yeah, it’s due to conflicting schedules and such!!” You say, nodding cutely with a pout.

“Are you jealous of them?!”

“Of course!!” You cutely whine, honestly you were jealous, because a trip with Yoseob sounds wonderful.

“Soeun Unnie sent pictures from their honeymoon in Turkey, I was kind of jealous!!” You pout.

The cameraman left the kitchen, probably to talk to Yoseob. 
You return to making tea for everyone.

“So you have been married for three weeks, how do you feel about that?! Did your opinion change about her?!” The cameraman asked.

“She’s a Hoobae that I used to look forward to! I thought she was really talented! But now after being married to her, I realized how much of a great person she is!” Yoseob said with a fond smile.

“Any plans for a honeymoon?!”

“Soon!!” He smiled mischievously.

So far you and Yoseob had three missions, the first being the first meeting, the second was the wedding photoshoot, then the wedding, and the third was moving into your honeymoon home.

All three missions were really fun and entertaining. And you grew closer with each week.

You gave everyone some tea, which they accepted with gratitude, you were winning everyone’s heart in this show, just by being your famous kind self.

Camera starts rolling, you and Yoseob sitting on the couch, with the mission card that arrived in the mail.

“This week’s mission:
1. Write each a wishlist of things you want to do together with your spouse before the program ends. 
2. Throw a housewarming party.” Yoseob reads out loud.

“This should be fun!!” You were excited. “A party!! Yay!” You cheer clapping your hands.

Yoseob laughs at your cute excitement. 
“Were you always this cute?!” He asks.

“I was born cute!!” You say with a bewitching grin.

He laughs heartily and pinches your cheeks, you whine and pry his hands away.

“You know, we haven’t decided on names yet?!” He says with knitted eyebrows, a sign of his confusion.

“What’s your favorite beast song?!” Yoseob asks.

“Virus?!”

He bursts into a bubbly laughter. 
“That won’t do!! We’d be the virus couple!!” He jokes and you laugh along.

“Shadow couple!!!” You laugh.

“The mystery couple!!” You continue the streak of lame jokes, which was kind of your thing with Yoseob.

“That sounds kinda awesome!!” He grins.

“No, it doesn’t!!” You scrunch your face in disapproval.

“Okay! How about I call you… chi chi poo?” He smiles.

You burst out laughing like a hyena. 
“Sounds like a dog’s name!! Please don’t call me that!” You say wiping tears from laughing at the silly nickname.

“Aw come on, chi chi poo!!” He says in a sickeningly sweet voice.

“Dude, no!! I really hate overly cutesy stuff!!” You warn.

“Chi chi poo!!” Yoseob smirks.

Well, two can play this game. 
“Fine! I’ll call you Mr. Nibbles!!” You say with an evil smile.

“What?!” He laughs, unable to believe what you just said. “Mr. Nibbles?! What am I? A cat?!” He laughs.
You shrug, with a devilish grin.

“Okay, you win!!” He gives in.

You do a cute little victory dance.

“But I still want cute nicknames!!” He smiles cutely.

“You know fans already have a name for you!!” A voice suddenly chirps in, bringing you out of your bubble, you sort of forgot that you weren’t alone.

“Really?! What is it?!” Yoseob asks eagerly.

“Beauty and the beast!! Because she’s a fan (beauty) and you’re (beast)” She explains.

“Why am I not surprised?!”

“It’s kind of too predictable!!” Yoseob adds. 
“Then should I call you beauty?! And you call me beast!” He wiggles his eyebrows.

You hit him with a pillow square in the face.

“Now for real! I will call you Amore! Agree?!” Yoseob said seriously.

You couldn’t help blushing a little, you nodded shyly, and he smiled to himself, taking a mental note to make you blush more often, because you’re the cutest.

“Then I’ll call you, Yo-kun!” You smile shyly. And his heart flutters.

“Okay, now that that’s settled! Let’s write the wishlists, shall we?” He asks and you nod.

You bring the big black boards, and the colorful markers, provided by the crew.

You set the boards in the middle, facing opposite direction. 
You each sit in front of your board and start writing. 
You hear a stifled giggle and you peek from behind your board.

“Chi chi poo, what are you up to?!” You ask.

He peeks from behind his own board and shrugs innocently. 
You narrow your eyes at him, after a little staring contest, you each return to writing your list.

~* After ten minutes *~

“I’m done~” You sing.

“Me too!!” He sings in an opera style, but ends up with a coughing fit. You laugh at him.

“Okay, 1…2…3!!! Reveal!” You turn your boards towards each other.

“Ladies first! Let’s read it!” He smiles looking at the colorful board, you wrote with different colors and drew cute drawings as well.

“First : honeymoon in Seychelles islands!” He read out loud. 
“No way!!” He laughs in disbelief.

“What?!” You ask, filled with curiosity.

“I wrote the same thing!!” He said, still in disbelief.

“Woah!! Daebak!!!” You gape, such amazing coincidence.

He held his hand up for you, and you high five it.

“We’re going to Seychelles on our honeymoon!” He announces with excitement.

“Okay, second: Have a Christmas date!” He reads the second wish.

“Since Christmas is around the corner, it can be done!” Yoseob smiles.

“Third: exchange handmade gifts on Christmas!!”

“Someone is really into the holiday spirit!!!” He commentes.

“Christmas is my favorite time of the year!”

“Fourth: bake Christmas cookies and share them with our neighbors and friends!! And do a charitable deed!”

“Isn’t that two in one!! Sneaky!” He teases.

You shrug and smile angelically.

“Fifth and final: Go camping!!”

“In this cold?!” He enquires.

“It’s not that cold!! I always wanted to go camping but I never had the opportunity!!” You say, sadly but cutely, you knew he was a er for cute.

“Okay, we’ll do it!” He agrees.

“Now let me read yours!!” You eagerly move his board towards to get a better look at it.

“First: Go bungee jumping!!” You read aloud, your mouth drops, you were dead scared of heights and he knew it.

“Chi chi poo, have you gone crazy?!” You protest.

“Oh come on, it’ll be fine, I’ll protect you!!” He tries to convince you.

“Nope, not a chance!!” You stick your ground.

“It’ll be fun~!” He tries the cute approach.

“No~” You cutely whine.

“I’ll grant you one wish if you agree!!” He tries the bribe approach.

“Okay, anything I want?!” You ask for confirmation.

“Anything!!” He confirms.

“Okay!!” You say with an unreadable devious smile. And laugh an animated evil laugh.

“Second: Honeymoon in Seychelles islands!!” You read it in a sing-a-song manner.

“Third: Kiss under the mistletoe!!” You read, blushing slightly.

Silence…

“Since Christmas is around the corner…” He trails off, smilingly coyly.

“We’ll see!” You say with a shy smile, before clearing your throat to read the next wish.

“Fourth: Go to the skywalk in Gangwon-do together!!” You read, then laugh at the ridiculous wish.

“What is wrong with you?! Did I do something to make you hate me?!” You question, whining about his love for high places.

“You’re not scared of heights, are you?!” He asks, oblivious.

“I don’t even go near third floor windows!” You whine.

“Well, this is a good opportunity for you to get over it!!” He smiles mischievously.

“You’re mean!!” You huff in mock anger.

“Last wish: Have a romantic candlelit dinner!” You read, you were in awe at the sweet thought.

“That’s doable!!” You grin bashfully.

“We’ll try to fulfill those wishes before our marriage ends!!” He declares.

~• Filming break •~

You and Yoseob go to the interview room, separately.

“What do you think of your husband’s whishlist?!” The staff asks.

“I’m scared!” You laugh. 
“It seems that he’s adventurous! But I’m more on the timid side, I’m really scared of heights!! What do I do?!” You pout, suddenly worried.

… In the other room …

Same question was asked to Yoseob.

“I thought her list was very refreshing and cute, just like her! I think those missions will bring us closer, it’s a way we can challenge each other!!”

~• After break •~

“What are we gonna do about the party?!” Yoseob asks, as he lays his head on your lap and you instinctively start running your hands through his hair.

“I don’t know!! We should definitely cook delicious food!” You say a little too excited, since food is involved.

He chuckles lightly. “It’s not a party without food! How about grilled meat?!” He suggests.

“You really know your way around a woman’s heart!!” You joke.

“I was born with that gift!!” He smirks.

You slightly slap his forehead. “I better be the only one!!” You scold playfully.

“You actually have a doubt about that?!” He smiles to you, looking up at you.

You blush and cover his eyes with your free hand.

“Who should we invite?!” He asks, scrolling through his phone.

“Kikwang Oppa!!” You grin.

Yoseob raises an eyebrow, clearly unamused. “How come?!” He asks.

“He’s your bandmate!!” You stutter.

“So are the other four! I’m not inviting him!!” He pouts.

“Why?!” You whine. “I’m a really big fan, can’t you invite them? For me?!” You cutely pout and give him your best puppy-eyes.

He sits up, “Then a kiss!!” He points to his cheek.

“What?!” You ask, surprised by the sudden request.

“It’s either this or I’m not inviting them!!” He smirks.

You timidly scoot closer to him and peck his cheek, then hiding your face in your hands to hide your blushing cheeks.

Yoseob fulfills his promise and calls his bandmates, except for Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon, who weren’t in Seoul at the time. He also invites G.NA.

You invite your own friends, including your two bandmates and Jackson being your labelmate and best friend.

After deciding your guest list, you go grocery shopping.

The trip was fun, you bought everything you needed to make a delicious dinner for everyone, and of course ice cream.

On your way back from the grocery store, you ran into a little girl from the neighborhood.

She was ten-ish, with her was her baby sister who was much younger, and the most adorable thing in the world.

You couldn’t help squealing and approaching the tiny child.
The older one seemed to recognize the two of you.

“Hello~” She bowed politely.

“Hi~” You waved with a huge grin.

You conversed with the little girl for a bit, before giving them some of the ice creams you bought. 
After fangirling over the cute little sister, you continued your way home.

“You really like kids!” Yoseob said more of a statement than a question.

“Yeah, they’re cute! And innocent!!” You smile.

“I’m cute and innocent! Does that mean you love me, too?!” He grins mischievously.

You push him and he stumbles, chuckling because he totally deserves it.

“You know we should make our own kids?!” He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows.

“No, thank you!!” You scoff, trying to take the attention away from your red face.

Yoseob chuckles and skips ahead of you.

~• 45 Minutes later •~

You were in the kitchen with Yoseob, you clean the rice and put it in the cooker, then proceed to cutting some veggies, all the while Yoseob was struggling with a pumpkin for ten minutes.

You quietly laugh at him. Just as he opens his mouth to say something, probably whining.

*Ding dong~* the bell rings.

“You were saved by the bell!” He tells you, then head to the door.

“Who could it be?!” You ask no one in particular.

“Why are you here?!” Yoseob asks unamused.

“Who greets their guests like this?! Didn’t you invite me?!” Kikwang laughs.

“I said dinner! It’s only five!” Yoseob whines stomping his feet like a child.

“Well, since I’m here!!” He says, inviting himself in.

Kikwang walked inside, he got to the kitchen.

“Hi~” He greets, all smiles.

“Kwangie Oppa!!” You cheerfully greet back.

He gives you a side hug, since your hands were busy.

“What is this sorcery?!” Yoseob asks, clearly unhappy about the smiley lovey dovey atmosphere.

“I’m greeting my sister-in-law!” Kikwang replies 'innocently’. Then he starts helping out.

Yoseob stands between you and Kikwang, just in case.

You chat animatedly together, joking around and getting some cooking done.

You prepared a feast that you set on the dining room’s table, then sat in the living area waiting for the others to arrive.

You all sat on the floor, Yoseob sitting between you and Kikwang. 
You continuing chatting, then you and Kikwang start reminiscing about your first encounter and the past.

“How do you know each other?!” Yoseob asks curiously.

“We use the same dance practice school!! We run into each other a lot at dance practices!” You say casually.

“Yeah! She was the prettiest girl in our class! Too bad she liked someone else!!” Kikwang winks at you, and you blush because that person was sitting right there.

“Who?! Someone in that school?!” Yoseob pries.

“It’s a secret!!” Kikwang laughs heartily as Yoseob scoffs.

“By the way, your comeback dance is really cool!” Kikwang compliments excited.

“Thanks, I helped choreograph it! ” You grin.

“Woah! That’s awesome!” He gapes.

“Of course! Mi Amore is so talented!!” Yoseob smiles proudly, putting his arm around your shoulder.

“Show us! Show us!” Kikwang chanted alone.

You get up and show them your dance, then offering to teach them the main point of the dance, the chorus.

You teach them step by step, since Yoseob is very famous for his dance copying machine skills, he picked it up rather fast, as for Kikwang he was a little stuck with one move.

You adjust his body to the right position, then guide him through the move, and you could feel daggers being shot at you through Yoseob’s eyes.

Saved by the bell again. You go to get it this time.

Everyone arrived together, you welcome them all inside. 
You all sit in the living area first. Everyone chats happily together, about how cute the house is, how jealous they were and such.

After introductions, some side shippings, curiosities being answered, habits being revealed, and jealousies being provoked, you all head to have dinner.

After dinner and a game of charades, everyone decides to help clean up, you play rock, paper, scissors to allocate teams.
And after another more intense round of rock, paper, scissors, the tasks are decided.

You, G.NA, Jackson, and Jana your bandmate, get assigned to the kitchen.

Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon and Min your other bandmate are in charge of dining room and living area.

Being native English speakers, you and your team start naturally conversing in English. 
You start gossiping and laughing, while Jackson who was sitting on the counter, got possessed by one of the Atlanta real housewives, as he started getting in on the 'gossip’ and flow of the conversation. You laughed so hard, you all started tearing, while he was keeping a straight face, this boy was gold.

“It’s like watching a movie!! I’m looking for the subtitles!!” Doojoon jokes as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

After everyone was done cleaning, they all left leaving you and Yoseob alone.

Since the weather outside was so nice, you go out and sit on the swing out in your back garden.

Yoseob puts his arm on your shoulder and you rest your head on his.

He quietly sings for you, in his sweet lovely voice. He sings John Legend’s “All of me”, which kind of became your theme song.
His voice was soothing, like hot chocolate in a chilly, rainy day.

“Today was really fun!!” You smile gently. After Yoseob was done singing.

“It was, wasn’t it?!” He says in a sleepy voice.

“We should invite them some other time!!” You suggest.

“Yeah, but not Kikwang!!”

“You’re mean!!” You lightly punch his chest.

“You’re mine, okay?! Don’t forget that!!” He smiles down at you.

You blush and bury your face in his chest.

“And cut! It’s over! Let’s head home everyone!” The director announced.

You both got up and bowed to everyone, as they did the same. 
You got ready to leave, as you were walking out, Yoseob grabbed your hand and tangled your fingers together.

You looked down at your fingers then up at him.

“What?! I said you are mine! Did you forget?!” He whispers.

“I thought..” You trail off.

“No! I meant it!” He winks at you. 
He opens the door of your car to you, and says goodnight, before heading to his own car.

Your phone beeped, and the screen lit up, one new message from : Yo-kun.

~Goodnight Amore! I’ll miss you❤~

Your heart burst with joy and excitement, as you fidget to write a reply.