Lipstick and Eyeliners

SQUARE TWO COLLECTION

Jisoo sat in her usual spot in the cafe. Her table is far up the front near the counter and beside a window. A typical spot for those who wants a quiet coffee time for themselves. She hummed softly while she types in her laptop. 

"Jisoo unnie!" A cute anime-like voice chirpped. Jisoo lifted her head, averting her eyes away from her computer to see the person approaching. It was Lisa skipping her way towards Jisoo's table, making the older girl chuckle. 

"Hello to you too, Lisa~" Jisoo greeted as soon as Lisa arrived in front of the table. 

"What is unnie doing?" Lisa asked in the most adorable way. "I'm writing something in my blog." She responded with a bright smile. The thai girl pouted, "Unnie-ya only comes here to use the wifi, not to see me!" Lisa whined childishly.

"Yah! Lisa, stop being clingy to Jisoo unnie and go clean the tables!" Chaeyoung shouted from the counter. Lisa looked at her with the same pout. "But unnie!" 

"Shush! no buts!" Chaeyoung scolded. Jisoo laughed at the adorableness of those two youngsters in front of her. 

"Don't worry, Rose. I'll handle the tables." A girly but cold voice butted in. Jisoo turned her attention to her. She was wearing a ... very intimidating makeup. Her face is caked with foundation (not in the bad way, it looks so good on her if you ask Jisoo) , she has this dark red matte lipstick and her eyebrows are nicely done. Her eyeliner seems too thick but she still looks so pretty. She caught Jisoo's attention in a second. 

"Oh! Okay, unnie! I'll help you too later!" Lisa said awkwardly with a smile. The girl only nodded and proceeded towards the table to clean.

Jisoo thinks she's beautiful but she looks too intimidating to be working in a cafe. Jisoo looks up at Lisa, "Hey, what's her name?"

"Who?" Lisa blinks and looks back again. "Her?" She asked pointing to Jennie.

Jisoo nodded in reply to the younger. "Oh, that's Jennie unnie. We just hired her last week. She looks scary doesn't she?" Lisa leaned down and talked in a hushed tone. Careful not to be heared by the girl being talked about.

Jisoo nodded while she watch the girl clean the table in the other side of the cafe. There were some people moving away, looking a bit scared of her. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Unnie? Did you hear what I said?" Lisa asked.

"Huh?" Jisoo looked up at her confusedly. "Sorry ... I was... watching her. What's her name again? Jennie?" She asked. Lisa only nodded. 

Jisoo smiled, "Dongsaengie... perhaps... can you get her number for me?"

Lisa frowned and shook her head aggressively. "No! You can do that on your own, unnie!" 

"But-"

"I can help you though!"

"Wait how-"

Lisa turned around before Jisoo could finish talking. "Yah Jennie unnie!" she shouted too loud that she even caught the attention of those other customers. Jisoo froze in embarassment. 

Jennie looked at her blankly. "Yes?"

"My unnie wants your number!" She said pointing down at the embarrassed blogger. Some people chuckled before they carry on with what they weredoing previously.

"Oh god-" Jisoo murmured as she cover her face.

Jennie, who seems so cold, smiled and nodded. "Alright." She took out the notepad and a pen from the pocket of her apron and quickly scribbled something. She walked towards Jisoo's table. Lisa made way for her, standing besides Jisoo's chair with an overexcited smile. 

Jisoo uncovered her face when she felt someone in front of her. "Can you show me your hand?" Jennie asked. 

Jisoo nodded and shyly brought her hand out. Jennie took her hand gently and placed the paper in ther before holding her hand close. 

"I didn't catch your name." said Jennie, still holding on to Jisoo's hand. 

"I'm J-Jisoo..." she stuttered. Jisoo mentally slapped herself for that. 

Jennie laughed and then she nodded, "Alright, i'll be waiting for your call okay?" she let go of the other's hand before she proceeded to her work. 

Jisoo blushed and she opened the paper from the girl. It was her number and a small note saying, "Jennie Kim. single, free , loves pups. "

oh they're gonna get along just fine, Lisa thought as she witnessed the cute scene in front of her.

 


 

nini's notes :  yeah this worthless junk is made in 7/11 while i was waiting for my bro. i'm sorry it doesn't make sense! but aye, i'll be posting more often now! are you excited??? bet you are!