Woman up

SQUARE TWO COLLECTION

Jennie has never been so stressed all her life. She whined and rested her head on her arms, which was also resting on her study table. She took another glance at her phone and pouted. It has been 10 minutes and Jisoo hasn't answered her text yet! It made Jennie worry. "She's probably texting her crush." She mumbled with a hint of bitterness. 

Jennie Kim, 16, beautiful, talented, badass and cold turns into a sweet softie puppy when it comes to her beloved bestfriend, Jisoo. She is openly lesbian and she has her eyes on her bestfriend who is completely straight. Jennie's lovelife can't get anymore depressing. Oh wait, it could if Jisoo decides to get herself a boyfriend. That would be the end of Jennie. 

Well, Jennie's end is near I guess. Right now, Jisoo is talking to her crush and has the chance of getting him as her boyfriend. "Uwahhhh! No No No!" Jennie whined, slapping herself a few times to get those thoughts out of her head. She should stop Jisoo before she goes with that guy.  The guy that Jisoo was crushing at is Kim Jiwon, known as Bobby in their school. Jennie knows him too well because he bullies a lot of people and Jennie was always there to stop him. 

Jennie grabbed her phone and texted her best friend again.

 

Jenjen: JISOO

Jenjen: KIM JISOO ANSWER ME

Jichu: Is that how you talk to ur unnie now : < 

Jenjen: are u still tlkin to him ?

Jichu: Who's him >.>

Jenjen: BOBBY

Jichu: I wasn't even talking 2 him : ) 

Jenjen: really O_o

 

Jennie smiled widely and fist bumped the air. "YESSSSS!" She exclaimed. Her phone buzzed and she glanced at it, seeing a reply from Jisoo.

 

Jichu: Yes :>

Jichu: go 2 sleep now zzzzz its late

Jenjen: Okie unnie I love you so much :*

Jichu: kekeke i love you too dongsaeng . sleep now

 

Jennie sighed dreamily as she closed her phone. She stood up and crashed down on her bed, feeling love struck. She closed her eyes with that smile plastered on her face. Nothing could make the girl happier other than an "I love you" from her dream girl.

 


 

 

Jennie arrived at their classroom. She quickly made her way to her desk, which was beside Jisoo's. She noticed the older was still not there so she shrugged and went out of the classroom. Jennie made her way to  Classroom 3-A where Lisa is. 

She's Jennie's friend from Thailand and she's a year younger than Jennie. She's very close with Lisa considering that they know each other's preference. Yes, Lisa is also lesbian and has a girlfriend named Chaeyoung.

Jennie arrived at the classroom and she knocked on the door. Lisa looked at the door and Jennie signalled her to come out. Lisa stood up from her desk and went our of the classroom. "Hey unnie, what's up?" asked  Lisa.

Jennie smiled. "Nothing~ Just wanna see what my dongsae--" "You need an advice, don't you?" Lisa cut her off while smirking. She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. Jennie binked and nodded. "Well, yeah."

"Girl, just confess to her already! What's so hard about that?" Lisa exclaimed. "Everything is hard about it!" Jennie answered back. 

"Okay, fine! It's abit hard but it couldn't be that hard! I mean, look at me and Rosé." Lisa said. "It's easy for you because Chaeyoung was open about her being lesbian. But look at Jisoo! She's straight as hell!" Jennie pouted. 

"Then would you rather have that douche bag Bobby steal her away from you?" Lisa raised an eyebrow. Jennie's eyes widened as she immediately shook her head. "No! Never!" She answered.

"Then man up!"

"I'm still a girl!"

"Then woman up, bish!" 

 


 

 

Jennie spent her lunch with Jisoo. They were sitting across each other. Jisoo took a small bite from her chocolate bread. Jennie stared at her dreamily. Jisoo is just too cute for her own good. Jennie had to hold herself back from squishing her. "Is there something on my face?" Jisoo chuckled as she said that over used line.

Jennie snapped back to reality and shook her head. "Aniyo, unnie was just too beautiful. I can't help but stare." Jennie said, smiling sweetly.  

"What-- y-yah! Just eat, you child!" Jisoo pouted and looked away a little bit.

Call Jennie delusional but she swear, she saw a pink tint on Jisoo's cheeks.

 

 


 

 

Jennie was busy doing her  homework but her thoughts about Jisoo and her conversation with lisa this morning bugged her mind. What if Bobby tries to steal Jisoo from her?! Jisoo is adorable and sweet, any guy could fall for her and ask her out! Jennie wouldn't let that.

"Ugh. Here goes nothing." She groaned as she grabbed phone, ignoring her homework for a while. 

Jenjen: Jichu?

 

Jennie waited for a while, trying to focus herself on her homework as she waits. But the nervousness that she's feeling won't let her focus. She kept on glancing on her phone every 5 seconds to see if Jisoo has replied. After 10 minutes, Jisoo finally replied to her and Jennie grabbed her phone quickly, getting up from her chair and jumping on her bed. 

 

Jichu: Yas?

Jenjen: Are you busy unnie?

Jichu: No, i'm done with my homework. Now i'm just watching m countdown replay

Jenjen: ohhh who's performing

Jichu: Bts

Jenjen: wonhae manhi manhi

Jichu: have you heard about exo's sub unit

Jenjen: YES OMG CHEN BAEKHYUN XIUMIN

Jichu: Haha u know already kk

Jenjen: u know how much i love exo

Jichu: Yes i do haha i love them too

Jenjen: I know that unnie

Jichu: y did u txt btw ??

Jenjen: oh um nothing

Jichu: Nothing means something

Jenjen: -3- unnie knows me too well

Jichu: yesh now tell me

Jenjen: Unnie u know i love you right?

Jichu: Yes and I love you too

Jenjen: but what if I really love you

Jichu: wdym?

Jenjen: what if i love you like ..love love .. as lovers..

Jichu: ... brb i gotta help my umma at the bakery. ill talk to u tmrw @ school

 

Jennie's heart dropped. "IS THIS SOME SORT OF REJECTION?!" That night, Jennie didn't get to do her homework nor sleep well.

 


 

The next day Jennie felt like a zombie coming to school. Confusion and fear crept into her mind. She sighed and went straight to her locker first before she goes to her classroom. Upon opening the locker, a piece of pastel violet paper dropped on the ground. She looked at it confusedly and picked it up. Its folded into four.

"Hmm...Jisoo unnie has a lot of these papers." she mumbled before she unfolded the paper. She gasped as she read the content.

 

'Took you long enough, jenjen.

I love you too. 

Meet me in the classroom later.

p.s: i'm biual thanks to you :* mwuaps 

-jichu unnie' 

 

Jennie felt like jumping in happiness. She placed the letter inside the pocket of her skirt. She closed the locker quickly and ran to the classroom where her new lover awaits.

 


Nini authornim's words: Conquer your fears! It won't hurt trying! Hallo my dear lovelies <3 how are you all? Sorry for the sad first chappy. I'm really just so into writing angst at that moment. THIS ONE SHOT IS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OF ME AND MY BESTFRIEND (he's a guy tho but yeah e u e) SO GIVE THIS STORY AN UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS! ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED! Also if you notice anything, like if the flow is too fast, please tell me! I would like to improve my writing skills! Thank you!

(cool jensoo!! omo my queens!)