Stay with me

SQUARE TWO COLLECTION

A/N: This will be a short, more like a drabble sort of one-shot. Please bare with me! The supposed first chapter is still not finish and I just couldn't keep you guys waiting so here's a little something! I hope you all like it. 

WARNING: failed angst


 

She looked up at the ceiling. Her red puffy eyes, shining because of tears that are threatening to fall. Jisoo found herself laying on the bed, crying for the umpteenth time this week. She just couldn't stop crying. Their relationship was falling apart. Jennie no longer loves her the way she did before. Jennie isn't what she's like before. Jennie cheated on her but she said she would never leave her or exchange her for anyone else before.

But that's all before. It's different now.

The soft caresses of Jennie's hand on her cheek are now painful slaps. The gentle kisses that brought sparks in Jisoo's heart are now madand rough kisses that make Jisoo's lips bleed painfully. The thin but protective arms that used to wrap Jisoo in its warm embrace is now gone with another woman. Jisoo didn't know when it started, she just saw it happen.

For months, she has bared with the pain in her heart. Even when she knows that Jennie is with someone else, she remained by her side. "We can still fix this." She says every single time her bestfriend Lisa tries to tell her to leave Jennie before she breaks Jisoo's heart more. 

Jisoo loved her so much. She just couldn't leave her like that after all those years that they've been together. All Jisoo could do is ask.

'Where did I go wrong?'

'Is it because of me?'

'Was it my fault?'

'Have I failed to show affection to her?'

'Why did she do this to me?'

Even with the pain she's feeling, Jisoo can't get mad at Jennie. She forgave her already..

.....even if Jennie never apologized to her. 

 

 

Jisoo didn't realize that she fell asleep while she was too focused on her thoughts. She was awoken by the sound of the door slamming shut. "Jennie..?" She called out softly as she stood up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She made her way downstairs, walking towards the living room.

Jisoo frozed.

No, no, no. This is a fantasy. No! This can't be true! What she saw broke her already broken heart into billion pieces. The sight of Jennie on top of another girl, kissing broke Jisoo down to her core. The shock ended and anger came next. "YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS!" Jisoo stomped angrily towards them, grabbing Jennie and pulling her away harshly from the orange haired woman. The woman sat up in shock, she looks so confused.

"What the heck, Jisoo?!" shouted Jennie.

"I should be the one asking that to you! WHAT. THE. HECK." She shouted. Jisoo never shouts. She's very gentle and soft-spoken but now, because of her overflowing emotions, Jisoo snapped. She can't take this anymore. 

"J-Jennie..." The girl on the couch stuttered. Jisoo turned her eyes towards her and she inhaled sharply, trying to subside the urge of pulling the girl's hair and dragging her out of the house full-force. "Leave." Jisoo said.

"B-But I--" "I SAID LEAVE! BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT OF HERE MYSELF! LEAVE" Jisoo shouted angrily. The girl's eyes widened and stood up quickly. Jennie grabbed her arm. "No, Chaeyoung! Don't leave!" Jennie protested but Chaeyoung only glared at her and pulled her arm back before running out of the house and closing the door shut.

"Now, you." Jisoo started. "Why?" she added. 

Jennie frowned. "What do you mean why?" 

"Why did you do this to me?"

Jennie snorted and raised an eyebrow. "You wanna know why?" 

"Yes! Where the heck did I go wrong? I gave you everything, I stayed with you even though I knew you were cheating, I ignored everyone who tried to tell me to break up with you , I loved you even though I know you don't love me anymore. Tell me why, Jennie. Why would you do this to me?" Jisoo pleaded, her voice breaking as tears well up in her eyes.

Jennie felt pain inside her chest but she ignored it. The anger she was feeling right now was greater than the pain. How dare she? Jisoo doesn't know what she was talking about and if she doesn't know what she did wrong then she's playing dumb. "You did everything wrong. You are wrong. You're the one who betrayed me first and don't even try to deny it because I know everything. You were never there when I needed you. i never felt that love that you're saying and if you knew I was cheating, why didn't you just leave me alone? You could've done mea huge favor. Don't you dare make me look like I committed the mistake because you're the one at fault here." Jennie spat harshly.

Jisoo was taken aback at Jennie's response. She had no idea what Jennie was talking about. She's clueless, heartbroken and confused all because of one person.

"What are you talking about...." She said as tears flowed out of her eyes.

"Do you think I don't know about you and your boss? You spent too much time in work because of that boss of yours. I saw the flowers that he gave you every day. YOU TWO EVEN WENT ON DATES TOGETHER. That night that you were in Jeju for a meeting, you were with him right? I bet you did it with him because that's why you are. An unloyal, money chasing hoe--" Slap. Jennie's faced stinged at the impact.

"You don't know what you're saying. You did this all because of your doubts and you didn't even bother telling me? You never confronted me and you acted up just because of that. I can't believe this, you don't even trust me enough." Jisoo blabbered as she sobbed loudly. 

Jennie looks so shocked. She watched as her girlfriend cry and brek down. "I love you more than anything, Jennie. I thought you did too..." Jisoo choked back on her tears and wiped them as she took another look on Jennie.

"...My mistake." She added, glaring at Jennie before leaving and stomping back to their bedroom.

This is where it ends.

 

 

Jennie pondered the whole night, thinking of what she did. She treated her gentle lover harshly for months because of her jealousy. Jisoo was her everything and she wouldn't even let Jisoo work because she doesn't want anyone getting near her lover. Jennie is sure possessive but Jisoo didn't listen. She loved her job in the office so she pursued. Jennie cannot stop her anymore because she knows Jisoo won't listen.

One day, Jennie noticed Jisoo holding a bouquet of flower and a man talking to her beside a fancy sports car. It made Jennie's blood boil. That night was the first time she slapped her dearest Jisoo. Days turned into weeks and Jisoo kept on receiving flowers and gifts, probably from the man she was talking to that night who Jennie assumed to be her boss.

Jisoo started coming home late every night and all she says about it was they were doing a project for the company's marketing. She began to ignore Jennie's presence and Jennie hates it. So that lead Jennie to cheating. To distract herself from the pain of being ignored, cheated and unloved by her partner.

....

But Jennie regretted it after their Jisoo caught her. She really regrets it. Realization came to her and slapped her on the face and that realization was she needed to trust Jisoo. 

Jennie was thinking twice if she should go upstairs to their room that night. Jisoo was still mad at her so she didn't pursue and went to sleep on the couch. Then the morning came, Jennie went upstairs to get Jisoo so she can eat breakfast but the door was locked and Jisoo won't open up. Jennie sighed and let her be. 

Lunch time came.

Jennie was on the couch, thinking when she saw Jisoo walking down the stairs causing Jennie to stand up from the couch. But Jennie's heart dropped when she saw what Jisoo has brought with her. Her luggage.

"J-Jisoo..." Jennie stuttered. Jisoo stopped on the stairs, looking down at Jennie with cold eyes before she continued on walking. She passed by jennie who looks so shocked. Jennie grabbed her hand. "Jisoo, wait. I need to talk to you!" Jennie pleaded. 

Jisoo didn't even turn to look at Jennie. 

......Because she knows that if she does, she might change her mind. Jisoo harshly took her hand back from Jennie even if that made Jisoo's heart sting again. "There's no need to talk, Jennie. If you can't trust me, then there's no point for me to stay as your lover." She said coldly before walking towards the door. Jennie's eys shone in tears. She followed Jisoo while pleading her to stay.

"J-Jisoo just listen-- I'm sorry." Jennie apologized as she choked back her tears. Jisoo was right in front of the door. She was one stepaway from leaving. Just one step but Jennie had to say that. 

Jisoo sighed and turned around, facing Jennie. The girl had hopes that Jisoo would stay with her. 

"You know," Jisoo smiled bitterly. "I wish you could've said that before but now, things are too broken to be fixed by a simple sorry." She said. Jennie's heart dropped.

"After I step out of this door, I want you to know.....that....we're over." Jisoo said, turning around again to hold the door knob. "Have a great life Jennie." She added, before finally stepping out of the house, closing the door behind her and leaving her ex-lover alone.

Jennie dropped on her knees and she sobbed while covering her face.

"N-No....Jisoo...

.

.

.

.

...stay with me ....please.." she whispered.

But she knows that Jisoo had enough, has left and will never come back.

If only Jennie made the right choices.


 

Nini author-nim's words: Learn how to trust your lover. It may seem risky and scary to give your trust but what's kind of relationship is that when you don't trust each other? Pointless. Hehe~ ANYEONGGGGGG! This is my sad attempt of making another angst. It's almost 11 pm and I feel so guilty for writing chapters slowly. Don't worry I'll be writing more soon! Thank you so much for the subbies! ME WUVS YOU ALL! 

P.S: Vote BLACKPINK for the best new female girl group category in MAMA. Our girls deserve the award! Thank you!

(Jensoo staring at each other omg!!)