final

A Visit

The clock struck at eleven that night. In a dorm where Laboum lived, most of them were sleeping. Only Solbin and ZN who were still awake. Solbin was taking care of her face before sleep and ZN was reading a novel. They were in the living room doing their activities.

Not long after that, ZN yawned and closed her novel. "I go to bed," she said to Solbin who was pulling a mask off of her face. "You better sleep too, Sol. It's late already."

Solbin nodded. "I will," she said to ZN. "I just have to put a night cream and then sleep."

"Alright. Night, my love!" ZN kissed Solbin's cheek before she went to her shared room. Soyeon, her roommate, was sleeping so deep when she came in.

As she had said to ZN, Solbin went to her shared room after she put a night cream on her face. Yujeong was sleeping with a light snore on the bottom bunk where she lied. Solbin smiled at the leader's sleeping face. She's so innocent like a baby. How cute! Solbin thought. She carefully caressed Yujeong's bangs away from her forehead then kissed it softly. The leader squirmed a bit because of the physical contact but fortunately she did not wake up which Solbin relieved for.

After giving Yujeong a goodnight kiss, Solbin climbed up to the top bunk where she would sleep. She was about to close her eyes after she wrapped the blanket on her body but a ring from her phone made she open her eyes again. She took her phone that lied next to her pillow and checked what had happened. One new message from Mingyu.

 

My Gyu

(Sent a pic)

(Sent a pic)

(Sent a pic)

 

Solbin rolled her eyes after she saw those selcas from Mingyu yet she could not stop to smile. What a good time he texts me like this! She thought. Maybe I'd have a good dream tonight.

 

Solbin

Stop sending me your selcas, will you?

 

My Gyu

(Sent a pic)

(Sent a pic)

(Sent a pic)

 

Solbin

I hate u

 

My Gyu

Oh, come on~ I just wanna play :3 don't I look good in those pics? ;)

 

Solbin

You look stupid for sure

 

My Gyu

I know you like 'em! Just tell me~ :3

 

Solbin

How could I date a fool like you? -_-"

 

My Gyu

Cuz I'm handsome ;)

 

Solbin

Oh, I wish you were here in front of me so I would punch your face...

 

My Gyu

I'm in front of your house~ can you come out for a while? :)

 

Solbin widened her eyes as she automatically sat on her bed after she read the meassage. "What?!" she whispered in surprise. "Is it real?"

Without wasting time, she went out her room. She did not forget to do it carefully so Yujeong would not be awake because of her. Once she was outside her shared room, she rushes to the door of their dorm and opened it. She could not believe what she saw before her.

"You're crazy!" shouted Solbin in a low tone as she punched Mingyu on his chest lightly. Then she pulled him inside their dorm and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" she asked Mingyu once both of them seated in the living room.

"I'm giving my girlfriend a visit of course~ what else?" replied Mingyu as he pinched Solbin's nose lightly. "Why haven't you slept?"

"I was just about to sleep before you gave me a text."

"You could have ignored it and slept instead of replying it, you know?" said Mingyu with a wide smile. "Or you couldn't have done it because my message was irresistible, right?" He smirked and nudged Solbin's arm with his.

Solbin rolled her eyes in annoyance but she could not hide the blush on her cheeks. "You know what? I really want to punch that ugly face of you with..."

"What? Your pretty hand?"

"No! But this." After she stop her words, Solbin pulled Mingyu by his collar and kissed his lips passionately.

Mingyu was surprised with the sudden kiss he had not expected that he just stunned, not able to do anything, but after half a minute he kissed her back more passionately and deeply. He was eager to make the kiss one level hotter after he heard Solbin moaned lightly, but the girl stopped it. "Why?" asked Mingyu after Solbin pulled away from the kiss. "You didn't like it?"

"No, it's just not the right time to do that. Just yet," Solbin answered with her face reddened. "It's late already. You better go home before one of my girls wakes up."

Mingyu pouted. "But I am just barely here like for five minutes?" he protested. A second later, his face suddenly lightened up as an idea crossed his mind. "Can I stay here?"

"Nooo!!!" exclaimed Solbin in whisper. "No! I'll be scolded by my girls and manager oppa once they find out you're here."

"Is it wrong? We're couple!" Mingyu pouted again.

Solbin did not have the heart to answer the question but she could not let him stay. It would be a scandal! No one knew about their relationship after all. "Mingyu, you know exactly why I can't let you stay even though I want to do so," she said after she let a heavy sigh. "It's not the right time yet, Gyu. So, please, go home and sleep. Hm?"

Mingyu was taken aback slightly after he saw Solbin's aegyo. He cleared his throat before nodding weakly in response. "But... Can I have a goodnight kiss before I leave?"

"Didn't I just give you one?" Solbin frowned.

Mingyu chuckled. "It wasn't counted because I didn't expect it," he said. "So, pleaseeee~"

Solbin smiled fondly at Mingyu then nodded. "Come here, my big pup!" She stretched out her arms, welcoming Mingyu to give her a big hug.

Mingyu did not waste time as he hugged Solbin tightly and kissed her on the lips softly. "I love you," he said to Solbin after the kiss.

Solbin smiled widely then pinched Mingyu's cheek lightly. "I love you too, My Gyu."

 

***

 

A/N: aaarrrggghhh... so cheesy! Dx hope you don't feel sick after reading this lol x'D thanks for reading!