Two

Sugar Doesn't Taste as Good as it Looks

This is the warmest that Kibum has ever felt, which was odd since it was the dead of winter. Perhaps it was the heater on full blast, the blanket wrapped around his frail body, aha! He knew what it was. It was the pure joy that he felt. Not at the fact that he was yet again the only one without a schedule today, no not that at all. It was at how light he felt, as he laid in bed he felt as if he was hovering above his mattress. He hadn't eaten anything, besides a piece of toast, yesterday. His stomach growled in protest as the thought of toast made his mouth water. 

Don't you dare. You don't need that buttery piece of toast, you're already fat enough

Agreeing with his thoughts, although they didn't sound like him anymore, instead they sounded like a corrupted Kibum, words threaded with sharp thorns. Reaching over to his phone, he glanced at the time, his eyes hating him for exposing them to such bright light. 
11:24 am 
He had slept in. Groaning, he pulled his warm covers off of his body which was desperately craving such warmth again. Placing his feet on the cold hard wood flooring, he began to make his way towards the bathroom to begin his morning routine. He instantly stripped himself of his clothes and pulled out their scale which was used when they were on diets. Little did their manager know that it would be used for something far worse. Sighing, he placed the scale in the exact place he has for the past week. Although he had been following his ritual as if it was life or death, he was hesitant today. Kibum was nervous. Anxiousness coursed through his veins as he placed his foot upon the glass surface. He closed his eyes as he waited at least a minute, to scared to look at the number. Kibums eyes slowly creeped open, suddenly widening as the number came on screen. 
59.2 
He was so close. So close to being 58 kg, to being less than before. It was such a fluttery feeling that he received from just losing .4 kg. He hopped off of the scale, pulling out his leather journal and jotting down his most recent weight. He was so excited. It was working. All he had to do was not put any disgusting food in his mouth and maybe work out. No not maybe, he would work out. Running seemed to be the best option for the boy seeming as it burned the most calories. He felt in control. 

Returning back to his bed, he curled into a ball underneath the covers at an attempt to stop his stomach's pleading for food. He groaned when he realized that no amount of tossing and turning or whining will stop his stomach from grumbling. Just as he was in the middle of letting out a frustrated cry he head the door open. 

"Kibum?" Jinki called out in fear from hearing such a scream. 

"Yeah?" He replied, keeping his composure in hopes that he would disregard what he had heard. 

"What on earth was that noise?" Jinki asked barging into their shared room. 

"I was just bored, hyung."

"Well next time keep your boredness to yourself." He huffed, plopping onto his own bed. 

"Why are you home so early?" He pondered out loud. 

"The photo shoot was cancelled. I think they said something about the director having a break down. Not sure. I'm just glad to be home." Jinki let out a gust of air before standing once again. 

"Have you eaten?" 

Kibum froze. He knew he hadn't eaten but could he lie just like that? He didn't want food, so does he dare lie to his trust worthy friend, let alone the leader. Yep. 

"Yeah. I woke up late and I was starving so I ate." He shrugged. 

"Score! I don't have to feed you. What did you eat?" 

"Leftovers." He quickly spat out, lying coming ever so naturally to him. 

"Yum. I should have some too." He smiled, skipping out of the room. 

You did it yet again Kibum, but what's your excuse for dinner tonight?