One- Intro

Sugar Doesn't Taste as Good as it Looks

An elephant. That's what he saw. That's what had started this whole ordeal. His mind playing trick on him as he looked into the mirror, his image distorted as if it was one of those fair mirrors. The refeltion looking back at him seeming so unfamiliar. Kibum glanced down at his body laced in fat. He pinched at his non-existant love handles, grimincing at how much skin he could pull from his bones. 

Fat. Disgusting. This is why you shouldn't have eaten that toast this morning. How gross. Pig.

Pig. That was one word that discribed him perfectly. Constantly stuffing his face with food, eating when he wasn't even hungry. He was filthy. Filled with countless calories, no, not even calories. The calories that he had consumed this morning are already chunks of fat residing on his thighs and stomach. At that thought alone, he let out a choked sob, thankful that he was the only member without a schedule today. The more he thought about the other members, the louder the sobs became. Taemin's flawless, thin thighs that will never belong to him. 

Taemin can eat anything yet stay so thin. You're jealous right? Then flip the tabels, make him jealous. Make him crave your protruding bones, your soon to be tiny thighs. Make him want to be you.

Ignoring his common sense telling him that thinking about Taemin in this way was wrong, he smiled through his tear stained face. He would be the thinnest in the group. He would be the one that people will want to look like. It will be him. Kibum reached under the bathroom sink, shuffling through countless items before he found what he was looking for: a notebook. He flipped open to the already used book, finding a pen.

Monday 

59.6 kg

Tuesday

59.4

Wednesday

59.7 GAIN

He scribbles down his entry for today, cringing at the number. He can do better.

Thursday

59.6 

Hiding his leather journal yet again, he began to toss his clothes back onto his milky skin. He will try harder tomorrow. And the day after. And until he was perfect.

----------

Just a quick intro! I hope you enjoyed this snipit. I love feedback so any comments are appreciated! Thank you for reading!