wonshua

Ha Ha Halloween
* *
“Joshua.”
 

Joshua felt his blood run cold the moment he heard his voice. He was looking at the bathroom mirror but of course, he wouldn’t be able to see him at all. He felt strong arms wrapping around his torso from behind but Joshua cannot do anything, he felt frozen— unable to move a single muscle as fear starts to crawl under his skin. Joshua felt his chin resting on his trapezius, inhaling his scent.

 

“I can smell your fear, Josh.” He whispered into his ear, Joshua shivered, feeling cold because of the skin-to-skin contact.

 

Remind me to wear turtlenecks at all times. Joshua said to himself

 

“By the way, thank you for not wearing a turtleneck today.”

 

Damn, is he reading my thoughts?

 

“Wonwoo. Stop doing that… thing.” Joshua voiced out, trying to shake away his fear by changing the topic. He heard him chuckle.

 

“Your wish is my command” Wonwoo announced “but on one condition.”

 

Joshua sighed. He saw that one coming of course.

 

“You’ll do it anyways.” Joshua mumbled to himself

 

Wonwoo let out a laugh. Of course he would. He would never take a ‘no’ as an answer, he always get what he wants.

 

“Good job” Wonwoo teased “you know me really well, Josh.”

 

“One question, does holy water work on you?”

 

“I believe not.”

 

“Bugger.”

 

“Now, now, can I get my reward?”

 

Joshua pulled away, creating some distance between him and Wonwoo

 

“What if I say no?” Joshua looked at him straight in the eyes

 

“Nuh-uh, we’ve talked about this already.” Wonwoo smirked, moving closer to Joshua once again “I really like it when your fear suddenly disappear. It only makes the experience better.”

 

Wonwoo closed the distance in just a blink of an eye. Damn vampire powers. Wonwoo pushed him against the wall, burying his nose in the crook of Joshua's neck— inhaling his delightful scent.

 

“Itadakimasu” Wonwoo said before sinking his teeth into Joshua’s neck. Joshua gasped, still not used to the adrenaline rush that overcomes his senses whenever Wonwoo starts his drinking session. He’d feel minimal pain at first (Joshua’s not sure if Wonwoo’s being extra careful, and if he’s really trying to lessen the pain by the skin around the area he’s about to puncture). Joshua heard from Minghao that it really hurts whenever Jun does it to him. But after the initial pain, the pleasure will start to kick in. Immense pleasure that Joshua would never dare to admit out loud as it would only encourage Wonwoo to drink from him on a daily basis— but he guesses that Wonwoo knows it already.

 

They’re leaning against the wall. Joshua’s arms were wrapped around Wonwoo to keep himself upright (his knees felt weak) while trying his best not to moan by biting his fingers in order to suppress them.

 

Wonwoo continued to his blood, his left arm wrapped around Joshua’s torso to keep him in place, while his right hand roam behind.

 

Joshua wanted to push him away, feeling that Wonwoo’s drinking more than he should have, but he felt too weak to do so.

 

“W-Wonwoo. S-stop” Joshua begged

 

But Wonwoo continued as if he didn’t hear him,

 

“I’m going to d-die if you don’t stop soon you i-idiot!” Joshua heaved out, feeling light-headed already. As if on cue, Wonwoo pulled away, eyes wide with panic; Joshua slid down onto the floor, breathing heavily. Wonwoo then ran his fingers through his hair, covering his mouth with one hand right after.

 

Wonwoo stayed silent for a while, Joshua looked up to him, trying to regain his focus― Wonwoo looked genuinely sorry; worry was written on his face which Joshua have never seen before. "I'm sorry, Josh. I-I don't know what happened. It's like I lost my senses for a while. Ummm...?" His face looked guilty and Joshua figured that he wants to ask the obvious question.

 

“Ah, as much as I want to say I’m fine, I can’t because I am not.” Joshua smiled, trying to ease the heavy atmosphere around them, “could you please bring me to the living room and go call the others to check my blood pressure?” he requested in a weak voice

 

Wonwoo picked him up bridal style, carrying him to the living room.

 

“I’m sorry.” Wonwoo repeated as he put him down onto the couch

 

“Just make sure that you won’t lose control next time.”

 

Joshua knew that Wonwoo’s deeply sorry, but he wondered what really happened to him. As far as they know, Wonwoo’s the one with perfect composure among the rest of them, so why? Where did he go wrong? Wonwoo likes to tease, yes, but he'd never go as far as endangering Joshua's life― nor anyone's for that matter.

 

Joshua’s thoughts were cut off when Seungcheol and Mingyu entered the room.

 

“What happened?” Seungcheol worriedly asked,

 

“Well, to make it short, I kinda lost control.” Wonwoo admitted, looking guilty

 

Seungcheol shot him a glare but he didn’t say more

 

Mingyu was already beside Joshua, checking his blood pressure.

 

“Looks like Wonwoo-hyung drank too much” the youngest announced, “he could’ve killed you.” Mingyu stated quietly

 

Hearing what Mingyu just said, Seungcheol cursed before throwing a punch across Wonwoo’s face. The latter didn’t fight back, accepting Seungcheol’s wrath as a punishment.

 

“We’re going to have a serious talk, Jeon Wonwoo.” Seungcheol warned

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

“Jeonghan”

 

They all looked at Jeonghan’s direction.

 

“Seungcheol, Wonwoo, can we talk?” Jeonghan looked at them, a certain seriousness that they rarely see from him

 

“Mingyu. Take care of Joshua.” Seungcheol said without breaking the eye contact between him and Jeonghan.

 

“Sure, hyung.” Mingyu nonchalantly replied

 

The three left. Joshua looked at Mingyu with caution. He’s acting pretty strange.

 

“Joshua-hyung, I can read you like an open book, you know?” the younger announced. Joshua shivered.

 

“Mingyu, since when did you…?” his eyes went wide with realization

 

“Took you long enough to realize that I’m actually one of them.” Mingyu smirked, canines showing.

 

"But we thought you're..."

 

"Human?" Mingyu scoffed "I am not weak, you know?"

 

Joshua didn't feel offended, his mind is in chaos because of the new information that Mingyu just revealed. Having four vampires in their group is already many, what more if it's five? Now, Joshua can't help but think of the possibilities that they're not only five, what if there's more of them?

 

“Did you do something?” Joshua tried to create more distance between him and Mingyu on the couch, Mingyu appeared not to care.

 

“What if I say yes? What will you do?”

 

Joshua gaped at him, not believing the Mingyu in front of him. Who is he? Where’s the Mingyu I know? How can he do that to Wonwoo? Isn't he supposed to be one of Wonwoo's closest friends?

 

“I-I honestly don’t know…” Confused, shocked, shaken. That's what Joshua's feeling, so how can he even process a coherent thought?

 

“Well, I think that’s settled then.” Mingyu grinned, closing the space between them.

 

“What? What are you going to do?” Joshua felt terrified, his skin prickling.

 

“Let’s just say... I am going to make you mine.

 

 

A/N: Cliffhanger? Maybe. I was planning to give my ships their own oneshots but turns out I am going to write Wonshua and Minshua as a connected story.

 

Junshua is a separate one by the way. Don’t try to connect it with the others ^^

 

I finished this yesterday lol~ // I didn't check this one...

 

**edited: 11/04/16

Okay, so I still don't know if I'll connect Wonwoo and Mingyu's story.