Chapter 1

The Pretty and The Hottie

 

Secretly Watching

Gui Gui was packing her things, secretly watching the hottest guy in the campus walking out of the room with her greatest rival of all time. Once the two were out of sight, students began whispering with each other, buzzing like bees.

"Eh? So it's true? Aaron and Hebe are now dating?"

"No way!"

"Aren't they cute together?"

"NOOOO!"

"I still think Gui Gui matches Aaron the most!"

"Yeah!"

Bitterness was written all over Gui Gui's face as she walked away from the gossiping classmates of hers. Funny how her classmates, along with the whole student body, believes that she and Aaron are perfect together. She sighed. If only he thinks the same...

She had admired him for such a long time now. And why not? He's the most handsome human being alive! Not to mention that he's extremely intelligent and talented too! Plus the fact that he’s a real gentleman as well. Perfection, one word to describe this hottie young man that goes by the name Aaron Yan.

Gui Gui was only few steps away from the school gates when she heard someone calling her name. She turned around and saw a guy smiling nervously with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Uhmm... Errmm... T-this is for y-you." The guy shyly handed the roses to Gui Gui.

"Thank you!" She smiled sweetly making the guy blushed really hard.

Not far away, Aaron clenched his fist as he watched another guy talking to the girl of his dreams. He can't help but be jealous of this guy. If only he had the courage that all the other guys have, then maybe his life would have been complete by now.

He observed the pretty girl poking her nose on the roses the guy just gave. She smiled to herself. Oh, how he wished he was the one who gave those flowers to her, the one that made her smile like that. He sighed. Only if his brave enough...

Wu Ying Jie, or better known as Gui Gui, is the prettiest and most popular girl in the campus. With her good looks and pleasing personality, all guys were practically caught by her charms. And yes, he's no exception at all. Aaron had secretly liked her since the first time he met her. Almost two years ago.

"Why don't you just go and talk to her?" A man spoke from behind.

Aaron turned around and saw his good friend Calvin, then turned his attention back to the beautiful lady who was now walking out of the school, slowly disappearing from his sight.

"How long will you watch other guys giving her flowers, confessing their feelings, and asking her to be his girlfriend?" Calvin asked. "Seriously bro, why don't you just make your own move?"

Aaron remained silent. He was trying to find the answer for that question as well.