game

Endless Love {currently editing}

AUTHOR'S POV:

You woke up in the morning, it was a week since your birthday. You sat on your bed and checked your phone. You have 1 message.

(A/N: Hey guys, long time no update? Will, I need to get to the point, Umm... I changed your name to ~~~~~ since I think it's easier for me... kekek.~ and you can you know, put yourself in the spot... lol k bye!)

You opened the message:

        To: ~~~~~
        From: Pikwangchu^.^
    Good Morning, Princess! Have you slept well?
Umm... I was wondering if you want to go on our first date today?
         Saranghae!
         Kwangmin♥




You smiled as you read the message since you thought it was cute.

Then you started to reply~

Message:

      To:Pikwangchu ^.^
      From: ~~~~~ (:
   Good morning too!<3 I had a good dream... heheh....
Nae~ You don't have to pick me up, I want to walk to your house! :)
           Nado Saranghae, Prince!
            ~~~~~~(:




Your message has been sent~

Your phone said. You got out of bed and took a show. Then find a dress to wear. Finally, you found one:

Cute right?

You got dress and for accessories you wore these earrings:

PRETTY!!!! ^.^ (You lucky!)

After finishing getting ready you went downstarts.

Today was Friday and your dad has a day off.

You already told him about Kwangmin and you the day you get home from the beach with your friends. (A/N: Remember your birthday was at the beach?)

And He was okay about you having a boyfriend.

"Daddy!" You called form the stairs as you were coming down.

"Yeah?" He answered from the kitchen.

"I'm going to Kwangmin's house." You said now coming into the kitchen.

"No breakfast?" He asked.

"Aniyo, it's okay, I'm going to eat with Kwangmin." You smiled at him.

(A/N: Did I tell you that, now your dad's sweeter?? And softer now? ^^)

"Okay, well make sure to eat," He said.

"Nae~ you don't have to worry about me! ^^ And I'm going to hang out with him for the day!" You said now wearing your shoes. What they look like :

Cute!♥ (I envy you for having so many cute stuff! ^.^ lol)

"I don't blame you for leaving me alone at home and hang out with your boyfriend. But don't forget me!" He said, kinda joking.

You chuckle a bit. "Hahah, I won't don't worry!" you said don't and was ready to go.

You gave your dad a kiss on the cheeks and waved bye.

"Call me if you need me! Bye!" You said now leaving.

"Okay, bye, have fun! Show me him sometime." He said.

"Nae appa!" After that you left the house.

You started walking to Kwangmin's house while listenning to your IPod. You hummed along to your favorite song. Finally you got there, after 15 minutes.

"Oh hello there sweety!" You heard a woman's  voice. It was from the garden. You looked around, finally you saw a woman. And you took a closer look at her. It was the twin's mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jo! I didn't noticed!" You smiled and scratch your head.

"Annyeong there! Kwechanah. Were you the little girl who hangs out with my boys? What's your name again?" She said looking at you closely , trying to remember your name.

"Hehehnae,  my name is ~~~~~, Park ~~~~~" You bowed again.

"Oh yeah! Well, coming in the house sweety. No need to stand out here!" She said sweetly to you.

"Nae, I'll be going then Mrs. Jo!" You bowed the 3rd time and went into the house.

The first person you saw in the house sitting on the sofa with the remote in his hands was...... Youngmin.

"ANNYEONG YOUNGMIN ~~" You said happily, coming to him for a hug.

He sort of jumped in suprised.

"Wah! ~~~~ annyeong!" He said coming and hugged you. You hugged him back and smiled.

"What'cha doing?" You asked him and now you both were sitting on the couch together.

"Bored........" He sighed. "Oh, you look pretty today! (: Going out with Kwangminnie? I'll call him!"

Before you let him open his mouth you covered it.

"I'll call him." You said and started to walk upstairs.

You finally got there and you gave a little knock on the door and stood there.

The door opened and there stood Kwangmin, wearing his Pikachu shirt.

"Awww! You look so cute in that!" You said smiling brightly.

"Hahah! You're cuter!" He said pinching your cheeks.

You smiled and rub your cheeks.

"Ready?" He asked you. You nodded.

"Go downstairs, just talk to hyung. I need to do something really quick. I'll come down in a min." He said and gave your cheek a peck.

You smiled and said "Mmm.." and started to head downstairs.

"Why coming back? Not going?" Youngmin asked as he said you coming downstairs, but no Kwangmin with you.

"Aniyo, he said he's doing something." You said and sat down next to Youngmin.

"Oppa! You look like a 5 year old kid , bored to death!" You look at him a laugh.

He laughed with you a bit, "Kiddo, I AM!... let's play a game.... T/D?"

(A/N: T/D = Truth or Dare, If you don't know! ;D)

"Hmm....arasso! You asked first!" You said and smile.

"~~~~, Truth or Dare?" He looked at you hoping for a dare.

"Umm... truth!" You answered.

He looked a little disappointed by the answered, but then got back to normal.

"Truth? Okay, tell me, do you really love Kwangmin?" Youngmin started at you, telling you that he was serious.

You got the message. 'How should I start?' You thought.

"Well, beofre Kwangmin oppa asked me out, I liked Minwoo." You said, Youngmin's eyes widen and you looked down.

"And then?" Youngmin told you to continue.

"And now I'm Kwangmin's girlfriend, I love him." You smiled but weren't sure if you should have smiled.

Youngmin nodded. "well, don't hurt him."

You smiled and nodded. "Of course. I won't!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side, Upstairs Kwangmin heard your conversations. He felt a pain in his heart.

'Aish!' He thought. '~~~~~ is mine now, MinWoo won't steal her from me.'

But he still felt hurt inside.

(A/N: I decided not to tell you what Kwangmin is doing so yeah... maybe I'll reveal....)

Back to Your side!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was your turn to asked the question.

"Youngmin oppa." You started. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!" He answered you right away, and sat straighter.

"Okee... who is the girl in your heart right now?" You asked him and looked straight into his eyes.

Youngmin's heart was now beating without slowing down.

"Umm... don't tell anyone or I will forever never forgive you." He glared at you.

"I SWEAR!" You said seriously.

"Okay then. " He cleared his throat. "I like.........EunMi,"

"MWO?!" You almost yelled, making Youngmin cover your mouth. "Oppa like for real?!" 

"Shhhhh! Kwangmin might hear!" He quiet you down. And put his finger to his lips meaning 'Quiet!'.

"I might hear what?" You heard Kwangmin walking downstairs.

"Nothing Kwangmin ah~! We just talked and yeah.." Youngmin said before you could even say a word.

Kwangmin stared at you., You didn't have anything to say. You were scared that he was mad.

"Kwangmin ah.... Are you......mad?" You asked slowly, scared he might yell.

"About what?" He looked clueless.

'Aigoo so cute!' You thought.

"Aniyo, let's go!" You said and stood from your seat.

"Have fun!!" Youngmin said waving at you as you started walking to Kwangmin.

"Nae, bye oppa!" You waved back and went outside with Kwangmin.

"Omo, where are you guys going? Where's Youngmin?" You heard Kwangmin's Mom.

"Oh, ~~~~~ and I are going out." Kwangmin said.

"Oh, okay! ^,^" You saw his mom smiles.

"She know...?" You asked him as you guys started walking.

"Yeah, why? You don't want anyone to know?" He said.

"Ani! Just yeah...... well, it's okay, my dad knows too!" You smiled.

He nodded,

"Kwangmin ah~ you seem so quiet now..." You said.

"Hahah, it's nothing!" Kwangmin smiled at you.

You smiled back and grab his hand and held them tight. He looked suprised by your action.. You saw his face.

"What? I can't hold your hand?" You said, slowly letting go of his hand.

He grab it tight and said " Nothing...just a little suprise babe!"

You giggled, "So where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Hmmm... I haven't gone to the amusement park for a while so let's go there!" You said excitedly.

"Okay!" He smiled to you and kiss your cheek.

You blushed.

"Yah~" You jokingly slap his arm.

"Oww! Hahah!" He laughed.

And you both laughed on the way there.

(A/N: You guys are going in the car. Just walk to idk.. just yeah.. xD How weird...of me... )

NOTE FROM ME!!!:

Hey!♥

Did you guys notice I changed the title from 'Jar of Hearts' to 'Endless Love'?

Well, I hope you find the title okay... and the background picture, I hope you like it~ ^^

Kekek~ it might be annoying sometimes reading and having a distraction which is the background popping in and out. I know, even I'm sometimes pissed about it.. x] lol.

Okay so , I just hope you like it.

And you noticed that I changed your name from 'Yumi' to ~~~~ right?

Cause I wanted you to be in the story not the character as you. So just when you see that ~~~~ put your name in it! Cause I don't really wanna do you know the you think that when a user reads this their names are in there.. so yeah.. enjoy!

I love you all! This is a looooooong note~ ;D

PS: Forgive me if sometimes I put in Yumi. And the earlier chapters like around 2-8, you might noticed I put in Yumi instead of ~~~~ , well, because I had the idea to put in ~~~~ instead of Yumi since this chapter so I didn't have time to change all of them! xD Mian!

*Bow* Buh bye!