happy

Endless Love {currently editing}

AUTHOR'S POV:

First of all, I wanted to say that, this might be surprising to you but it might be the last chapter... if I could figure out the ending... x] Enjoy.


It was now winter break and you and Kwangmin was sitting at home~ playing video games.

"Don't kill me!!!" You begged him.

"I can't play easy on you, especially in video games." Kwangmin smiled. You pouted.

"Fine.... don't go easy on me then." You said.

"Sure?" He looked at you.

"Whatever you want." You mehrong him. Kwangmin laughed.

"Okay~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughh!!!!" You threw the remote on your bed and pouted. You had lost the game. Kwangmin saw you and laughed.

"I told you I wouldn't go easy on you!" He smiled and looked at you.

"B-But.... maybe just a bit!!!" You were still pouting.

"Fine~ next time!" He said and pinch your cheeks.

"Okay." You slightly smiled.

"~~~~ ah, let's go somewhere fun?" Kwangmin suggested. True, at home alone was boring~!

"Yeah, we should. Where?" You asked.

"The park!" He smiled.

"Okay!" You nodded and grabbed your things. It was a bit chilly outside but it was okay.

"Let's go to the swings." Kwangmin grabbed your hand and pulled you to where the swings were.

"You're so a kid~" You mehrong Kwangmin.

He smiled. "Sit." He told you.

"Don't push." You said and sat down.

"What if I do?" Kwangmin said and pushed you.

"Ahh!" You screamed like a little mouse. Kwangmin laughed.

"Did I tell you not to push?" You asked him.

"I want to push you~" He mehrong you.

After a while, you both were tired of playing around, so you sat on the bench.

"I'll be right back!" Kwangmin said and left. You waited for him for about 5 minutes and he came back with 2 cups of hot chocolate in his hands. You smiled.

"Gomawo!" You said.

"Enjoy it!" He smiled. "Your nose looks red....Rudolph!" He teased you.

You laughed and drank the hot chocolate.

"~~~ ah, I have something for you!" Kwangmin said and smiled. You looked at him.

"What is it?" You turned and looked at him.

He smiled and pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to you. It was a tiny little box.

You opened it and your eyes were wide.

'No way Kwangmin!' You thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Read the next chapter to find out~

I can't believe I'll be leaving you guys today! ;(