surprise

Endless Love {currently editing}

OMG guys... I was so scared!!! >.< I ALMOST LOST MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Okay... I gotta calm down...... I ALMOST LOST IT! >.<

So my computer was acting really slow whenever I click on asianfanfic, and then just then, when it loaded and I logged in. Suddenly it said that the ID was invalid. And I was like "Omg, does that mean....my story is gone?" and then I was super scared!!! >.<

But then a few seconds later, I restarted and nothing was wrong now...

Few!

I should really make a copy of this incase I really did lose it or accidentally delete this... >.<

Okay... here is your update!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR's POV:

'Where did they go?' You wondered. It was 20 minutes and you were still on the couch. You were starving since you didn't eat anything so you decided to cook something for yourself.

When you went to the kitchen. You saw a note lying on the table. You quickly grabbed it and read it. It said:

          Good morning ~~~~ ah!

I bet right now you just woke up! ^o^ So I made you some pancakes. Enjoy! -Jaeyeon.

Good morning! Did you sleep well? Enjoy the breakfast! -Jeongmin.

Good morning, Yeobo! Enjoy the breakfast Jaeyeon made! ^.^ I didn't wake you up on purpose so mianhae! D: Saranghaeyo♥♥ -Kwangmin

Meet you at the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Kwangmin,Jeongmin,and Jaeyeon.

 

You laughed at the silly note and thought, 'Airport? Why do I need to go there?'

You quickly ate and called Myungsoo.

"Good morning oppa!!" You said happily.

"Nae~ good morning ~~~ ah! You need something?" Myungsoo answered.

"Nae.... can you drive me to the airport?" You asked him.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. "Okay, be right there!"

You smiled and hanged up. 'Maybe I should call Kwangmin.' You suddenly thought. You smiled and thought it was a great idea. Maybe you could ask about why are they at the airport.

"Yeobseyo?" Kwangmin answered.

"Kwangmin ah~~~" You were smiling just by hearing his voice.

"Nae, yeobo?"

"Tell me, why are you at the airport.???" You asked.

"SECRET! ANNYEONG!" He said and hanged up.

You pouted. 'He hanged up and didn't even say a thing!' You thought.

Minutes later Myungsoo knocked on your door. You quickly grabbed your bag and went out the door. You both drive to the airport.

"Gomawo oppa!!!" You waved at him and blow him a kiss. "Thanks for driving me here!"

"You're welcome! Be careful! I haven't ask you about why are you here yet!" He winked.

"Hahah!" You laughed. "I will tell you when I firgure it out myself!"

"Hahah, pabo~ I gotta go. I have schedule~ annyeong!" He waved.

You mehrong him and waved back. After Myungsoo left, you started to walk around~ trying to find where Jaeyeon, Jeongmin , and Kwangmin was.

[A/N: Hey quick note, I just came back! ^o^ I wrote that part ^ up there as you can see. And then did my homeowrk and took a shower... and now I'm back... Just sayin'... enjoy the rest!]

You walked around for about 10 minutes and finally you saw Jeongmin. You quickly ran up to him.

"Oppa!" You hugged him. He jumped a bit, since you hugged him from behind.

He turned and faced you. "Oh...annyeong! I guess you found us!" He smiled. You nodded.

"Where are the others?" You looked around.

"Let's go~" He grabbed your hand and you both were walking to somewhere. Jeongmin's hand was holding yours tightly. His hand was warm, and it felt like Kwangmin's hands. Just like the dream.

'How weird..' You thought. A few minutes of walking, you finally got to where the others were.

"Annyeong!!!" Kwangmin saw you and immediately ran and hugged you tightly.

"Annyeong!" You smiled and hug him back.

"So why are we here?" You asked Jaeyeon as you all sat down on the bench. They all smiled.

"You'll see!" Jaeyeon winked.

You raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded.

"Wow! They're here!!!" Jaeyeon stood up and looked where a crowd stood.

"Who?" You raised an eyebrow and stood up like Jaeyeon and tried to look where she was looking.

"Let's go~" Kwangmin smiled and grab your hand. You, who was clueless and confused just followed Kwangmin.

"Look!" He pointed to the girl wearing a short dress with sunglasses. You looked at her.

"You ert!" You slap Kwangmin's shoulder.

"Owww!" Kwangmin rub his shoulder where you slap him. "I am NOT! It's NA EUN!"

"BWOH?! Liar... she said she won't come until another 3 months." You said and took another look at the girl.

"Really.... just go to her!!!" Kwangmin slowly push your back.

"WHAT?! Me, are you crazy?! Why would you push your girlfriend to a stranger???" You looked at him.

"It's NOT A STRANGER ~~~~ Ah!!!!! Go talk to her or I'll leave you all alone." Kwangmin threaten you.

"Fine fine. But come with me!!!" You begged him.

He shook his head. "She's YOUR friend. I'll sit here and watch you."

"Okay then... don't leave!!" You said. He nodded and peck your cheek and you started to walk towards the girl. She was wearing listening to music and was looking at her feet while walking. But when you came close to her, she looked up.

"OMONA!!!!!!" She jumped. "~~~~~ IS THAT YOU?!" The girl said.

You also jumped because of her sudden scream. "How did you know me?!" You asked.

"Omo! I'm going to cry! You don't remember me? Only 2 months and you forgot about me?" She became sad. "It's Na Eun!" She said and took her glasses off. Your mouth was wide open.

"HOW DID YOU?! You came back! I thought you were staying there for 4 more months?" You asked.

"My dad's company is well so he said I can come back if I want. So I did!" She smiled.

"YAY!!!!!!!!!" You happily jump and hugged Na Eun tightly.

"Good to be back!!" She smiled and hug you back.

"Let's go see Kwangmin." You pulled her. She nodded.

"So, is he okay?" She asked as you both were walking.

"Of course! He's all normal." You smiled.

"Glad to know he's okay." She smiled back.

"KWANGMIN AH~" You called Kwangmin. He has his arms crossed and was smiling.

"Annyeong Kwangmin-sshi!" Na Eun bowed.

"Hahah.. no need to be formal to me." Kwangmin smiled. "It's good to see that you're back!" Na Eun nodded and smiled.

"Gomawo." She said.

Jeongmin and Kwangmin helped Na Eun will her luggages (Such gentlemens!♥) while you girls were talking happily. You all went to your house and Na Eun decided to spend the night there. (:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Another update!!!

How many did I updated today?? 3!!! Wow! ^o^

Enjoy okay?

I might go off~~

Ppyong~