strange

Endless Love {currently editing}

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Love and hate at the same time?! That's....weird and complicated!" You said as you were watching a movie in your room. No one was there in your room with you, you were a loner. Not loner actually...you wanted to be alone. You were watching a heart breaking movie, you have already cried a few times already about the scenes in the movie. Like how she broke up with the guy because of her parents and all those things.

"GOSH! I hate the parents!" You yelled at the TV screen. Whenever you watch a movie alone, you can comment all you want about it. That's why you love watching movies alone. You were sitting there, wrapping yourself with your blankets and had your eyes on the screen. Another crying scene.

You wanted to take a break from crying , since your eyes were swollen now so you turned the TV off. You went out of your room and headed to the bathroom and washed your swollen eyes with warm water. When you walked out, you saw Kwangmin walking towards the bathroom. He saw you and looked at your eyes.

'Hope he doesn't Notice! Or I'm in TROUBLE!' You prayed, hoping Kwangmin wouldn't notice.

"Did you....cry?" He noticed. 'Darn!' You thought.

"No~" You lied...trying to look anywhere else except for his eyes.

"Liar~ why were you crying?" He asked you.

"You don't need to know." You said flatly.

"I'm still your boyfriend you know~" He said.

"IT'S JUST A MOVIE!" You raised your voice and you didn't even noticed that you yelled. You looked at Kwangmin's eyes now. "Mian..." You said under your breath. He hugged you tightly and patted your head.

After dinner you were a little tired so you decided to go to bed early.

"It's only 7:30PM ~~~~ ah!" Jeongmin said.

"Goodnight oppa!" You waved at him and went upstairs. Kwangmin was in your room, looking at more pictures of you. You went inside your room and jumped in bed right away. He noticed you.

"Sleeping already?" He turned and looked at you. You slowly nodded. He smiled and got up. Then he walked over and tuck you in.

"Good night then princess!" He kisses your forehead and opened to door to go out.

"Kwangmin ah~" You called him before he could walk out. He turned around. "Can you sleep with me today?" You asked him. He looked at you for a little while and nodded. You smiled.

Kwangmin closed the door and lay next to you on your bed.

"Good night Kwangmin ah~" You hugged him tightly.

"Good night!" He smiled and hug you back. And you both went to dreamland~

_______________YoUr DrEaM______________

"Bye umma!!" You waved at your mother.

You were at the airport. Today was the day that your mom has to go back to America for some more work. It was weird how Kwangmin wasn't there with you....only Jeongmin and you. The strangest thing was that you both were HOLDING EACH OTHER'S HANDS! You only like it when Kwangmin holds it, but when Jeongmin holds your hand, it was just like Kwangmin holding yours.

"Bye honey! Take care!" Your mom waved back and hugged you tightly.

"Nae~ you too umma!" Your tears dropped.

"Don't cry~ I'll be back!" She kissed your cheeks and started to head to the airplane.

Your tears were streaming down your face..

"Kwechanah~ she'll be back like she said." Jeongmin wiped your tears. You nodded slowly and headed to the car with Jeongmin. You both were still holding each others' hands.

You sat in the back seat with Jeongmin and his driver drove you both to a giant masion. It was Jeongmin's house.

"It's so pretty!" You smiled.

"It's our house! When we're married!!" Jeongmin said gladly.

"M-m-married?!" You didn't understand what Jeongmin was talking about.

Jeongmin nodded. "Remember?! Your parents said that we're going to get married!"

You didn't understand. How could your parents let you marry Jeongmin when you love Kwangmin. You didn't say anything.

"Kwechanah if you forgot!" Jeongmin caress your cheek. "But you HAVE to remember this, our wedding is in A WEEK."

"BWOH?!" You were now more confused.

"Hahah~ you're so cute!" Jeongmin peck your cheek.

'I don't understand!!! T^T' You thought.

"Oppa, what are you talking about... MARRIED?!" You asked, you were a little scared to hurt Jeongmin's feelings.

"It's like this s-" Suddenly, your phone rang and you snapped out of the dream.

"AISH! PABO!!! >.<" You said, you were about to get up to check your phone when suddenly, you remembered you were wrapped in Kwangmin's arms. His arms were wrapped tightly around you, like he was scared someone would steal you from him. It took you a while to escape from his arms, but you finally did. 

You checked your phone. The missed call was from Myungsoo. You quickly glance at the clock on your phone, it was already 10:23PM.

'Why did he call this time?' You wondered and turned off your phone and went back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahah, expecting a note?! LOL~ Nope... I don't think it's over! Sorry for late update and stuff... I was eating! >.< Listening to Boyfriend- Not One, But Two while writing...♥

I'm obsessed with that song..... :)

_________________________________________________________________

___________In ThE mOrNiNg_________________

"Good morning~" You yawn as you got out of bed. You quickly wash up and got dress. You wore this:

(It was kinda a chilly morning~)

After that, you went downstairs and saw that no one was at home. You scratched your head, thinking. It wasn't Tuesday yet.... and you don't remember Jeongmin and Jaeyeon saying anything about leaving..... You were clueless. Today was Sunday..

"Where did they go?" You sat on the couch, confused.

'Is Kwangmin here?' You look around. He wasn't in bed when you woke up.

"Where could they go?" You asked yourself.

_~_~____________________________________________________________

Here's the note you've been waiting for!!!!

I'm joking~!!

Okay, so, enjoy! I gotta take a shower now and then do my homework....

Enjoy okay!

I will be back guys!♥

Don't miss me too much! ;D Jokinqqq!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION: Where do you think the others are?!