WE WON'T SERVE YOU IF

C L U B ╳ R E B I R T H ;; a collection of our updates
we won't serve you if

sepetember 22, 2016

felt like this needs to be written for rude requesters & fed up patient designers
We won't serve you if you already have a poster for your story. If you really want to replace your current one with one of ours there has to be a good reason for us to design you one. A reason you can explain or that we can see for ourselves. Most of the time your current poster is great and represents your story well, you just don't appreciate it. We feel like it disrespects the other designer's hard work.

We won't serve you unless you're 100% sure you won't delete or deactivate your acct or story. That is so annoying to designers. You basically wasted our times. We won't serve you if you're shady. Shady users everywhere guys. Beware.

We won't serve you if you send an incomprehensible, lazy, half-assed form. We didn't get anything about your story. We're very confused. Do you even care about your story's cover? We won't serve you if you were rude to us; by us we mean our clubx bartenders and baristas.

We won't serve you if you have a bad rep within the designer community. Yes us designers talk about rude, shop-hoppers requesters and warn each other as much as we can. None of us want to deal with people like that.

We won't serve you if you don't reply to our PMs. Do you still want you poster or nah? Don't leave us hanging?

-clubx-