Guide

C L U B ╳ R E B I R T H ;; a collection of our updates
GUIDE

october 29th, 2016

Q: Do you accept drafted stories?

Decided to place this all here for requesters to see. Yeah it's a lot to read but it's important. This can help you become a more respectful and considerate requester in aff. This is also a helpful guide for newbies at our club.

  • We don't accept 'thanks, picked up!', so do not request if you are not going to leave feedback after we have served you. If you compliment within your pick up comment we'll accept it, however we prefer feedback for improvement/encouragement. The reason for this is because well you may not realize it but 'thanks picked up! this is gorgeous! I love it so much!' type of comments are quite discouraging to designers. Okay so we now we know you think it's gorgeous and you like it, but that's all. What do you like about it? What is so gorgeous about it? Can you see our efforts? Did we capture the mood of your story? Do you appreciate it? Please take this into consideration when waiting for your request.
  • Designers respect your feelings, taking their times out of their lives to create something for you. Respect and appreciation is all we ask for in return. We do understand some people aren't good at expressing themselves in this manner but here at clubx you will have to.
  • Do not request if you refuse to leave fedback because you do not know 'how to'. We don't want to deal with that if you're just going to give us a hard time We tell you once and twice only. Honestly, we shouldn't because there are rules. YOU JUST DIDN'T READ THEM IN THE BEGINNING. We do not have to tell you again. READ THE RULES!!!
  • Some bartenders only accept 1-2 requests per batch.
  • All designers have different styles, please thoroughly check out their portfolios to see which one suits your tastes or story.
  • The shop is spontaneous and inconsistent at updating. Usually if there's a lot done we will update all day or a whole week. It really depends how busy we are. We are the designers and have full reign over your request meaning we can take out characters, objects, colors, quotes if it doesn't seem to fit the graphic or genre. We design it however we want. We can also switch requests around among the bartenders if it becomes too difficult.
  • Make sure to comment with feedback after and credit with our banner. If you didn't please inform us that you have seen your request and will come back with a follow up comment with feedback when you have time. Follow the rules as you await for your drink to be made.

LAST FEW FACTS TO REMEMEBER: WE DON'T ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS. WE KEEP THE FORM OPEN FOR ORDERS TO GO THROUGH ACCEPTING OR REJECTING. & WE DON'T GO IN ORDER. WE CHOOSE NOT TO DESIGN QUICKLY, THEN AGAIN IT DEPENDS ON OUR MOOD AND INSPO.