Invading moongom's house

Namu

AN: away from the series, i made this just now because i felt like i may not come out with fast updates in the future

 

~

In one of the nights, someone approaches her house drunk and unannounced. When Moon Hyuna opens the door and finds the person staggering in, she swears she hasn’t received such harassment before.

 

Attacked with a hug, Hyuna almost doesn’t recognise the girl found in her drunken stupor. Well, at least in Hyuna’s own terms. A drunk Kyungri isn’t any recognisable when compared to the sober one.

 

To the 30 year-old woman’s dismay, she doesn’t have a choice to invite the girl in when she finds the younger one has gone quiet.

 

“Ah!” Hyuna cries, arms holding a slumped body. “Not like this!”

 

She did wish for a Kyungri in her arms any other day, but not a drunk sleeping Kyungri.

 

~

 

When Hyuna finds her in the morning again, she is horrified as to not understand why Kyungri hasn’t snapped out of her drunken self. She is expecting the younger girl to apologise for posing as a bother, but all she does is mumble complaints of the pain in her head.

 

A yawn comes out instead and the girl giggles to herself unconsciously. 

 

Hyuna only realises then that she is the one that is mistaken since last night, or even since the years back when they first know each other. Is this the Kyungri she knew?

 

This isn't a Kyungri under influence, this is the real actual Kyungri that has turned up in front of her like treasure found by her doorstep. Not the one always acting so serious during work. Not the one that has been in under a façade of sombreness in front of their colleagues. Not the one that refuses to shine in front of the others. This is the bubbly Kyungri that is somehow, anyhow, comfortable with the older girl for no exact reason. And Hyuna takes a while to ponder about it, not understanding why she is okay with it as well.

 

The train of thoughts is cut off short however, when Kyungri whines to be fed. Hyuna is flustered but doesn't know why she still turns obedient to Kyungri's command.

 

After the incident, Hyuna takes her time to reflect over her confused thoughts, but gets more confused when Kyungri turns up drunk again.