Drenched (Pyogang)

Namu

short AN: hi today i really wanted to post a pyogang because pyogang is love recently

 

~~~

Kyungri sends herself flying into the water first. Her feet barely touches the floor, but it doesn’t bother her. The next thing flying in the air does, however. A body lands with a splash next to hers and that elicit laughter from the two of them.

 

“Yah-” She giggles giddily, hands reaching over for the younger girl’s small waist.  “Since when have you been so wild?”

 

The snaggletooth sticks out proudly from the woman’s mouth, her back slowly leaning against the hands holding her, legs brushing against skin warmer than hers. Even as her weight is carried by the other woman, she doesn’t hesitate to make it worse by clinging onto the neck, pulling Kyungri more into the water.

 

She shows the older girl a cute pout she has been practicing, and a hearty smile is its response.

 

She doesn’t know what Kyungri thinks of her at the moment, but there is a moment of silence to allow only the sound of water dripping down their bangs, and it gives Hyemi the chance to start playing serious. She keeps her neck straight to stare into the eyes of the other woman.

 

Their eyes may blink at uneven paces, but pulling each other in for a kiss feels simultaneous.