chapter three

Chances and Changes

 

(at music studio)

Seoul East High have their own music studio with a recording room. The president of the music club is Bang Minah from class 2-3 sophomore year, and the only senior in this club is Yong Junhyung, class 3-1. He already accepted on University of Seoul, Music Depatment, entering with an early honor programs, meanwhile his bestfriend, Yoon Doojoon still needed the last game until next fall games to enter U of S.

The music club have many members that everyone didnt expected to know. Ravi is Minah classmate, and Eunji. Everyone already know their owning this club, but there’s member that hiding on music club. Lee Changseob, entering brainiac club along with Park Chorong who is his bestfriend since kindergarden is a member of music club since freshmen years. Nam Woohyun, on basketball team right now, bestfriend of Kai and Myungsoo, but neither of them knew that he’s part of music club, and He’s attending some cooking classes after school hours a few times. Yook Sungjae, freshmen year classmate with Joy, entering both drama and music club, of course Suzy doesnt know about this.

“How could you put my names on the list, I have a big games calling me, and i’ve been hiding from my friends, of course myungsoo knew that i could sing but neither of them know about music club.” Said woohyun

“How could you paired me up with that over dramatic girl, i cant stand her orders.” Said Changseob

“She’s actually very nice, just doesnt have a lot of sense.” Sungjae said

“And why would you paired up chorong with him.” Changseob pointed at Woohyun.

“Like I want to.” Said woohyun sarcasticly

“Everybody, relax. Im tired watching you guys backing each other, not even talking with each other just like what we do in our clubs. I want to everyone befriend each other, i mean we’re classmate. Our class was worse than Ravi’s class.” Said Eunji.

“Whats goin on here?” ask Minah that just arrived on studio.

“They’re arguing about the musical.” Said Ravi.

“Talk about the musical, music club already participated in it, and I agree to become your personal vocal trainer.” She said with a large smile.

“What? Minah, darling, how about you joined in our musical instead and be a part of the cast.” Said Changseob

“Im glad to accept that offers, eventhough i just become an understudy.” She said flashing her smile.

“Changseob you’re idiot.” Said Woohyun.

“Gotta go, class is starting soon, Everyone Break a Leg.” Said Minah

“What is she said?” ask Ravi

“It means, Good Luck in theater.” Said Sungjae. After that everyone dismishing into their classes.

 

(after the first break)

(song playing : Fabulous – original soundtrack high school musical 2, performed by Sharpay Evans)

Suzy walking with her pink Prada purse, with pink high knees boots, white plane top with pink jacket and pink flare skirt, following behind is Joy, her personal assistant in freshmen year They’re going to drama club.

“Joy give me my schedule.” Said Suzy

“you have two classes after this, math and physic, after school we have a meeting in drama club about the musical.” Answered Joy.

“After a while I finally had my own partner. Who is he?” ash her

“Lee Changseob, class 2-1.” Said Joy

“Is he a good singer? Does he can even act or perform a musical? I mean i know the only who has many experience was me, of course.” Said Suzy.

“Actually he is a great singer along with Nam Woohyun, that was Sungjae told me.” Said Joy

“Sungjae?” Suzy ask her but Joy keep silent.

“Whatever, we have a pride in drama club. I can let anyone be the main lead in this musical, as long we have the chemistry everthing was fine right?” said Suzy. Joy cannot answer her so she just smile with what she said.

“Anyway where is Sungjae?”

“He is in basketball gym.”

“And what is he doing on gym?” Suzy ask her with annoyed tone

“He has a gym class right now, actually I have to go too.” Said Joy

“Oh class, fine. Toodles.”

“Oh Suz, dont forget to change to a proper uniform before entering class again.” Said Joy

“I got it, thanks” said Suzy.

Now Suzy is alone in drama club, she is looking around and the club was so silent, of course cause she is the only one in that room. At least Sharpay has a twin Ryan, but I always alone when Sungjae and Joy was not around. She then leaved the room with sad expression. She has no one to befriend with her apart from drama club, She’s lonely.

 

( at arts studio)

Someone open the door in the art’s studio.

“I try not to be late picking up my favorite girl that always has her spare time in this room, doing some magic in white canvas turning something to beautiful things like she is.”

“Leo, since when you were here?”

“I just came, and I have pies.” Said Leo. She kiss him on the cheek.

“You didnt even realize when i came? What if that wasnt me who came but someone else?” ask him

“That would be Naeun then.” Said Yura with a smile.

“What things that you hiding from me?”

“Picnic bag, There strawberry and chocolate, and honey, sweety. I owe lunch time with you.” Said Leo

“You dont have to do this, but thank you.” She kiss him again on his cheek.

“But we can’t be long, we have tidy things up before naeun’s coming.” Said Yura

“Oh come on, Naeun will understand. I can’t have this on rooftop. Myungsoo owning those place.” He said in frustated.

“How’s your day hoops man?” ask Yura

“As long as im with you everythings was perfect.”

“Im planning to tell everyone about you, about us.” Said Leo

“Thats okay, We just have to slow down, and everythings will be alright.”

“Why everyone seems hard to each other? Whats the point not even talking with a friend of yours? Chorong seems hating the entire gym squad.” Ask Yura

“We didnt hate each other, we just didnt have time to know better.” Said Leo

“Then the musical was a good things to do, cause we’re all in this together.” Said Yura

“As long as it will be fine between us.” Said Leo. He is leaning towards her face. They just an inch part away.

Hears the door open.        

“Oh Im so sorry I didnt know Leo was here, I’ll be back later.” Said Naeun hurriedly close the door.

They both chuckles.

“Yeah you right, she was storming the door just like that.” Said Leo. Yura just giggles.

“I’ll see you after school.” And then they’re saying goodbyes.