chapter one

Chances and Changes

 

( imagine hearing an opening sound in high school musical)

(bells ringing)

First day at school after a long break on new years holiday, the school start again at 7.30 o’clock. Everyone gather in their own class, bring along their book that already prepared on their locker. Same day, same class, same activities. They thought. But they dont know, what kind a suprise they will faces.

“Calm down everyone, I’m Narsha your new homeroom teacher until you all graduated. Unfortunately the current homeroom teacher being promoted on school board, so here i am now.”

“I’ll tell you something, eventhough im teaching a drama classes it doesnt mean you all free from detention. But im gladly accept everyone in my class to joined a spring musical that will be the very first time in this school history, after the principal changed.”

“Question? Everyone?”

“Miss Narsha, Hows your holiday?” Changseob asked . Everyone groaned.

“Thank you for asking Mr.Lee, I have a great holiday myself, and im glad to tell you the rest of my story.”

“No way.” Everyone was groaned in frustation, when Miss Narsha tells her story.

(Bells ringing..............) everyone get out from their class.

A loud smack from the back from a tiny girl to a guy.

“You idiot, how can you ask her that?” said Chorong.

“Im sorry, im just being nice.” Answered him.

A loud voice from boys yelling and running to the gym can be heard the entire corridor. The basketball team having a daily practice. 2 weeks before the games, there is someone that missing from practice.

A light footstep going to the roof, a guy with a plain white and black t-shirt appeared in rooftop, admiring the view that he worked it with a gardening clubs. No one knows about it. The fact that a basketball captain working on plants. A view of a girl with a long black wavy hair, holding a pencil and straching on white canvas, drawing the beautiful view around hers.

“I dont know that there is someone that know the place except me and the gardening clubs.” He said.

“Is it your official place?” she asked.

“No..no, its school’s roof, so it belong to this school, but it supposed to be my hiding place.” He said. She chuckles.

“Im done.” She said and turning on him. “Im sorry for coming to your hiding place.” She said.

“No, thats okay. I mean i have a new friend now.” He smiled.

“Im Myungsoo.” “Im Naeun, so you’re the guy that in basketball team.”

“Yeah, thats me. Are you new here?” “Well i take that as it is, im a new girl in last semester before holiday.”

“Really?” he asked with curiosity. “Of course not, im transfered student this semester, im practically living in my studio, so everyone doesnt know me really well.”

“You’re in my class?” he asked

“I sit in the middle in the last row.” She smiled.

“I gotta go now, btw dont you have a practice, basketball guy?”

“Huh? You know...I..”

“I get it, nice to see you” She said leaving him.

“Yeah, nice to see you too, Hey i’ll see you in class.”

Woooah she smiled at me...why i didnt know her before?

 

(at cafetaria)

“Where have you been?” ask Chorong

“Drawing, like usual.” Said Naeun.

“Hey meet Eunji, she’s my friend. She is in music clubs.”

“Naeun.” “Yura. You must be so busy, I heard miss Narsha wants the entire stundent body to participate on this spring musical.” Said Yura.

“That sounds awful but its the truth, i mean there is only 2 person that working in this musical.” Said Eunji

“Who?” ask Naeun

“Its me and Junhyung. He’s in senior years, major at music department, writing and composing. I’ve been asking Chorong to help me write some lyric, but she keep refused me.” Said Eunji.

“You wrote a song? Thats fantastic, i mean you’re pretty, smart, and wrote a lyrics. Wow.” Said Naeun

“Whats the matter? I mean everyone can have many talents. Example: Naeun can draw, sing, dance, and playing guitar.” Said Yura.

“Yura. Arts is my first things. Im not gonna showing anymore than that.” Said Naeun.

“You can do it all? Thats perfect for musical.” Said Eunji.

“No I wont, well Yura is a better dancer than me. She learn ballet” said Naeun.

“We both learn ballet, Na.” Said Yura.

“Oh well Chorong also a better dancer. We all can participate on musical, imagine like people not only do one things but many things at once, so we can work things out together.” Said Eunji.

“You sound like that Troy Bolton guy.” Said Changseob from nowhere.

“Where do you come from? Wait, how do you know about the musical?” ask Eunji.

“What do you mean i know about that damn musical? We have exams comings.” said Changseob with his flashy smilling eyes. Now everyone staring at Eunji.

“Exams is still far away you idiot.” Chorong smack him again.

“Well the musical is based on High school musical on Disney Channel.” Said Changseob. Chorong stared at changseob signaling him to silently sit down with them.

“Why do you guys keep staring at me?” asked Changseob.

“Im sorry girls, he’s little bit gay. He’s big crazy fan of Zac Efron. Based on male communities.” Said chorong.

“Whats the problem being a fan? A part of big fandom. Eventhough im nerd it doesnt meant i cant admire a cool guy like him.” Said changseob defending himself.

“Can you just shut up for a moment? You sounds like a girl.” said Chorong angryly.

“Why?” ask Naeun.

“The things is we dont hangout with the gyms buddy, the cheers squad nor the drama clubs, definitely not. Big apart from them, we hangout between ourselves.” Said Chorong.

“Why? I mean we’re friends, Chorong, Changseob, Eunji, you, and me. We’re fine talking to each others.” Ask Naeun.

“Because, Na... the were so popular in this school, we may be better and closer with some teachers, buts we didnt speak their languange.” Said Yura.

“Why cant we befriends with each other like a normal people, I mean most of it we’re classmate. Thats even weirder.” Said Naeun.

“Stop talking like that, Na. You’re fine with us. And we wont be stabbing each other just like those people.” Said Chorong.