Scoups- Pancakes

Seventeen fluffs (mostly)

scoups x reader (pancakes-fluff) 

word count: 409

ok so ive been writing these for my friends but now im posting them on tumblr, im taking requests, tbh no ones reading this so

backstory is that your bc spent the night at your new apartment cause you were hearing scary noises and is now making you breakfast—

You stretch your arms out as you lazily wake up letting out a loud yawn.
“Your awake?”
Coups says running into the room, his hands covered in flour. You giggle as you watch him frantically run back to the kitchen.
“THEY’RE NOT READDDYY”
He shouts to you.
“What’s not ready?”
You ask hauling yourself out of bed and down the hall to where coups was making loud noises with your pots and pans.
“oh. my. god.”
You laugh as you enter the room. Flour was all over the floor, the milk was resting on a chair, not to mention the eggs which looked like they were about to fall from the counter. In the middle of this mess was your boyfriend.
“Good morning..!”
He says putting his hands in the air. You wander around the kitchen taking in just what had happened in there before you had awoken. You notice your cooking book open to a page which read ‘Pancakes- The absolute best breakfast food’. You giggle as you make your way to the culprit, making sure to take a large handful of flour on the way.
“I’m sorry-”
Coups says pouting at you
“I’ll clean it I promise”
You giggle once again as you walked up closer to him. Suddenly flour showers the room as you bring your hand to his face. He stands there in shock as you fall to the ground in hysterical laughter.
“Do you really thing I would let your get away with anything that easily?”
He grins moving towards you with his hands hidden behind his back. All at once he had cracked two eggs on your head. You shriek in horror catching his hand and dragging him down to the floor with you. 
You were both on the floor covered in different foods. You turn to face coups as he smiles at you widely. Coups suddenly reached out his hand wiping some flour off your cheek, you began to blush.
“I should cook breakfast for you more often”
He giggles
“I don’t thing at thats a good idea”
You laugh back as coups arms wrap around your back pulling you into his chest.
“But You seriously need to clean this up”
you whisper.
“I will”
He whispers back resting his chin on your head.

*this story is from my tumblr itsnotokpop*