Wonwoo- I'm sorry

Seventeen fluffs (mostly)
wonwoo x reader- I’m sorry (fluff/angst?)

word count: 417

for the first time I’m gonna try my hand at an angst lets see how this goes-

You and your best friend Wonwoo had gotten into your first serious fight ever just a couple hours ago. Your real feelings for him were starting to show, you had ran out to hide for a while before things got worst.

You had been at the beach for a while now, the sun was setting as you sat on the sand basically freezing as it was mid winter. You knew soon your mum would be calling Wonwoo asking if he knew where you were, he would say no then run off to find you.

As though you were a fortune teller your phone buzzes as you receive a text from Wonwoo.

‘Don’t leave’

You read the text rolling your eyes.

‘I was being stupid’

‘I didn’t mean to start a fight’

‘I’m sorry’

You sigh scanning the consecutive texts.

‘Don’t go anywhere ok?’

You scoff at the phone.

“Where does he think I’m gonna go, really”

You whisper under your breath. As time passed you stared out into the sea trying to wash the thoughts of the fight out of your mind. Suddenly a large sigh comes from behind you. You spin your head around only to turn back to the ocean again.

“Listen”

Wonwoo says.

“I didn’t-“

He stops as you attempt to stand but fall from your lack of stamina and being out in the cold for too long. Before you could even begin to speak Wonwoo had thrown off his jumper and wrapped it around you. You push him off.

“Stop”

You say roughly.

“Stop caring about you?”

He asks, you just laugh.

“How can you even say you care after today?”

You ask.

“Huh?”

You ask again waiting for a reply, Wonwoo stands there in silence.

“I waiting”

You say again.

“Don’t you get it?”

He says under his breath.

“I LIKE YOU ALRIGHT”

He screams, for a second your taken aback and you sit in awkward silence.

“I like you”

He repeats.

“I really like you”

You stare at him eyes wide.

“Lets not be friends anymore”

You sit in shock as those words come out from Wonwoo’s mouth, you begin to stutter in shock.

“Is this really it for our friend ship?”

You murmur to him.

“Yes.”

He says grabbing your hands and helping you off the ground.

“From now on be my girlfriend”

You stare at him in astonishment.

“Wonwoo”

You trail off.

“Just say yes”

He says leaning closer to your face.

“Yes”

You whisper as your lips meet.

 

*this story is from my tumblr itsnotokpop*