the triangle 3

the triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 3

 

 

They’re going home after the mini show and Dara was as exciting as before and so everyone, left CL with her own thoughts.

“You said I was a bit off before, now its seems like you’re mind is somewhere else.” Suddenly GD walked beside her.

“Oh…” she chuckles about then slightly walking away from him. “Its just shame how they only sing 6 songs.”

“I think that’s why they call it mini show… not a concert.” He said.

“Right, right.” CL step forward and immediately walk beside Bom and TOP. “Hey guys, are you going to eat something first before heading home?”

“Hmm… maybe? What are we gonna eat?” Bom asked everyone.

“Jjampong is great for this cold night.” Dara said.

“Guys, if you’re eating then I’ll go home first.” CL said.

“Why???” Dara pouting.

“I… still have to finished the project, I have deadline closing by.” She also pouting. “Sorry wifeeeyy…” she wraps her arm around Dara.

“You betraying me!” Dara pretended to mad, but then she playfully pinch CL’s cheek, “that’s for betraying me!”

They’re laughing.

“Omo! This girls seriously need a boyfriend ASAP.” Top said.

“Sooo… guys, enjoy the dinner.” CL said.

“Where are you going?” GD siddenly asked, he deffinitely didn’t hear the conversation before becaise he was walking behind all of them.

“I’m going home.” CL answer shortly.

“Then let’s walk together, I’m going home too.” He said.

CL could feel Minzy’s looking at her.

“No! stay with them, eat something before going home.”

“What about you?” he asked.

“I have deadline.” She grinned.

“Then fuel yourself first before working, besides, I don’t know how to get home from here. Let’s go home together.” GD said.

“Where do you live, GD?” Dara asked.

“Apgeujong, very near from CL’s building.”

. CL thoughts while looking at Dara’s expression changing.

“Oh… so you live near from each other?” Dara murmured.

 

+

 

CL sat in front of her laptop but do nothing about it, she’s been thinking for days. “I shouldn’t mind about cutting him from my life, right? I mean, I don’t even have feelings for him…” she mumbled, “Or do i?”

She shook her head, “No… no…! I don’t have any feelings for him!” she said “but how can they ask people to cut feeling so casually?”

Then she remembers how kind and caring Dara to her, she’s the friend that always there for her, and seeing her happy is probably the thing that will make her happy too.

Suddenly her phone beeping. GD text her but lately she’s been ignoring the text or only answer it shortly.

“Maybe Minzy and Bommie’s right… I should keep on choosing our friendship over a guy.” She sighed but strangely it hurts her. “I need to talk to Dara…”

“Chae,” Bom called her and she’s startled.

“Yes unni?”

Bom raised her eyebrows, “are you okay?”

“Yes, do I look not okay?”

“Well…” Bom mumbled, “Anyway, boss looking for you, he wants to talk about the last project.”

“Okay!” she immediately jump off her chair and walk towards their Boss’s room.

Bom is about to leave CL’s desk when a phone rang in her desk, its CL’s. she peek the caller ID and saw GD’s name on it. Bom thinking for a while before finally took the phone and answer the call.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Chae—“

“It’s Bom.”

“Oh, hi nuna…” GD sound surprised, “Uh can I talk to CL?”

“She’s on a meeting.”

“Oh, okay then, I’ll call again later, thanks for letting me know.” He said.

“Hey, GD…” Bom call him.

“Yes?”

“I think I need to talk to you.”

 

+

 

Bom, TOP and GD sitting in TOP’s studio later that day.

“Is there anything you want to ask me?” GD asked Bom.

Bom looking at Top and he just shrugged his shoulder.

“Well, its about my girls…” she said. “Do you like CL or Dara?”

“W-what the…” GD look at Bom and TOP in confusedness.

TOP once again only shrugged his shoulder while Bom looking straight at him.

“What do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“Which part of my question that you don’t understand?” Bom asked.

“nuna, what’s going on here?”

“So, you’ve been texting CL and Dara at the same time? Why?”

“Texting them?” he look puzzled, “I texted all of you.”

“Not me.” Bom said, “you didn’t text me often and you don’t texting Minzy.”

GD paused, “I think I understand what’s going on here…”

Bom keep looking at him.

“Okay, so I smell missunderstanding here, but let me explain. I text and call CL often and a lot! I admit it, but Dara… I text her because she texted me first.”

“What?” Bom seems surprised, “And and what about the IKEA dating?”

“IKEA what??” GD gasped, “We’re just going to IKEA to buy things for my apartment and not dating at all.”

“If you like CL why asked Dara to go with you, you can ask CL instead so you won’t create any missunderstanding!” Bom said.

“I texted CL but she didn’t reply and the Dara text me so I asked her how to go there, not asking her to go there with me. Learn the difference!” He groans, “why am I explaining this?”

GD took his phone impatiently and scroll the text message from him to CL.

“Go read all of it if you want.” He gave the phone to Bom.

She read it fast, almost all conversation are started by GD and CL always reply it moderately.

Then GD took his phone and show her messages with Dara, once again Bom read it and realized that almost every chat initiated by Dara.

“See the difference?” He asked.

TOP who also there is also study the texts.

“I didn’t know Dara could be so aggressive.” Top said.

“But from what Dara told us… you seems to like her a lot.” Bom said.

“I like all of you, that’s why I want to be friends with everyone.” GD said, “I just… I just like CL a little bit more.”

Bom paused.

“Now judge me as you want, if you think I threw baits to all of them, whatever.” GD continued.

“I’m sorry, GD, I was concern about their friendship… Dara and CL is the closest among all of us…”

GD sighed.

“Sorry, I thought you really approach all of them at the same time and kind of get me into my nerves.” Bom said.

“Now I know why she’s been ignoring me lately…” GD mumbles, “noona… is it possible that CL did that because she doesn’t want to create assumption in front of Dara?”

Bom took a deep breath, “maybe… but please understand that maybe its better to keep their friendship… rather than…”

“I understand.” GD said, “I understand, nuna, but I also want you and your girls thinking about my feeling too… as you can see from the text, lately CL tend to ignore my texts… now I know why, but does it fair for me? Of course no… but is there anyone who think about my feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter