Stepped On

Random Thoughts

*Namjoon POV*

We have arrived a week early in preparation for our TRB concert. Our CEO decided that we can go explore the city and my members and I were hyped. This wasn't just any city, it is New York City, where dreams come true. Because I knew an adequate amount of English, I decided to explore by myself. Hoseok decided to tag along with me because he thought it would be pretty exciting to discover the city ourselves. The best mode of transportation would be the trains and I wanted to visit Central Park. I used Google Maps for directions. It told me that I had to transfer to the trains to reach my destinations. Hoseok and I got off at Broadway to transfer to our next train. We had to take the escalators to get to the train. The station was quite busy and many people also headed towards the escalators. The right side consisted of people standing still. while the left had people walking up the moving escalators. I was so busy chatting with Hoseok with my back turned and facing him that I had accidently stepped on the person in front of me. I looked down and the girl's shoes who I have stepped on came completely off. We were near the top of the escalators too and the girl ended up hopping onto the platform. I picked up her shoe and profusely apologized while Hoseok kept laughing. The girl was laughing too while she said it was fine. The least I could do was help her put her shoes back on, and I did because I am a gentleman. I really should pay more attention to my surroundings.