Photoshoot

Random Thoughts

*Jungkook POV*

After the world tour, the company let us go home and relax for the week. I have not seen my room in a while and I noticed all these boxes filled with my belongings, stacked up on top of each other. I took the top box down and opened it. The first thing I saw was a photo album from Bunny Studios. I decided to revisit the memories that I have forgotten. The minute I opened it and saw the first page, I knew it was from my 5th birthday. The horrid day my mother forced me to take professional pictures at Honey Studios. She said it was my birthday present but I knew this was secretly for her. I flipped through the album and there were quite a few photos with a girl that I cannot recall. I had the album opened up to the page of me and this girl with a small castle in the back. The girl had pigtails and bangs with an orange overall dress holding some flowers. She had a giant smile on her face and I was next to her holding flowers as well. We held the same expression as we looked at the flowers. "Ah! Jungkook who is she?" Jimin asked. I jumped a little because of Jimin appeared suddenly next to me with his head on my shoulders. I had momentarily forgotten that Jimin was over to chill at my house. "Are you so lost in thought thinking about this girl? Hmmmmm." Jimin said in a teasing tone. "Actually, I can't quite recall who she is." Jungkook responded. "Those are such heartbreaking words, if the girl heard she would be devastated." Jimin replied dramatically with his hands on his heart. I decided to bring the album out into the living room and continued to look through it. I sat down on the couch with Jimin next to me. On the last page, it was of the girl and me smiling at each other, all cute and innocent. "Ah, I see you found the present I gave you for your 5th birthday. You were so adorable." my mother walked in and said. "Mom do you remember the girl in the photo?" I asked her. "Why of course!" my mother chuckled. You were throwing a tantrum about not wanting to do the photoshoot at the studio. There were other people who had made schedules to take photos too and this girl was enjoying herself. She was jumping up with her hands in the air when she got her photo taken. She noticed you were throwing a fit and came to us, She persuaded you to take photos and it worked. You had so much fun with her." she finished with a smile. "But do you know who she is?" I asked. "Well, I don't know because we never exchanged contacts but she was your age."

Well well well, who is this mysterious girl who is the same age as Jungkook? Maybe it's acutally a BTS member. It's all up to you.