Holly

Random Thoughts

~Suga POV~

After staying at the dorm for so long, I decdied to finally go out. I haven't walked my poor baby, Holly in a long time. My mom had been walking her. I picked up Holly from my house. I opened the door and Holly ran to me. She was barking excitedly, wagging her tail with her tounge out. Ugh my heart, my baby is so cute. I grabbed her leash and carried her down the elevators. I walked her to the nearby park. It was right by the ocean so it was nice and breezy. I decided to let Holly off her leash for a while to let her run around. I did not expect her to run off though. (TT.TT)  I couldn't keep up with her. My blood pressure is dropping as I panick. I decided to call Hoseok. "Hello?" Hoseok picked up. "OMG bruh, I let Holly loose and she disappeared, please help me find her. She's my life." as I sobbed hysterically/partically screamed over the phone. "Soooo, where are you right now, I'll come help you find her." Hoseok replied. I gave him the address and he got here in 10 minutes. 

On the other hand, Holly was enjoying herself. She saw passbyers and went up to them. Holly ran up to a girl.

~Girl POV~

A super cute doggy just went up to me out of no nowhere and started sniffing my shoes. Then she looked up at me with her tounge stuck out and wagging her tail. I bent down and petted her. She was so fluffy. I just wanna cuddle her and bring her home but, I knew she probably belonged to someone. She had a collar on. "Hmm.. so you name is Holly huh." I said to the dog. "Woof woof!" she replied. Well I dedcided that it was better to stay at one place so it would be easier for the owner to find his dog. I sat on the grass and Holly followed. She laid her head on my lap. Not long after two guy shows up.

~Suga POV~

I walked around the whole park for about half an hour now. Hoseok was calling out Holly as we looked. Then Hoseok noticed a dog that look extremely similar to Holly and pointed it out. I turned my direction and there she was, my Holly. I ran towards her direction as I screamed "Hollyyyyy!!!" Holly's ears perked up and turned her head in my direction. I reached out for Holly as soon as I was in front of her while Hoseok was trailing behind me. I then noticed the girl Holly was with was staring at me. "So she's your dog?" she asked me. "Yup" I replied, as I cuddle Holly.