|3|

Aberrant (Oh Sehun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•••

"Sehun"

I look up from my food to see a girl, she was very pretty, although she looked a bit smug. She had beautiful long brown hair that landed just over her and brown eyes, her body was slim and the definition of 'perfect.' She struts over to our table and places her perfectly sculpted hand over Sehuns' shoulder, very seductively might I add. I roll my eyes in disgust as she leans down to place her lips over his, not before sitting on his lap.

I ignore the two and begin talking to Kai, mostly about our home lives and what they used to be like. After about 10 minuets I was feeling a bit concerned as the two in front of us had been making out non-stop. They finally let go of each other and the girl leaves in a highly obnoxious giggle.

"We only spent like, what? Twenty minuets, in a closet and you're already jealous?" I scoff as I hear Sehun speak out with a smirk smacked on his face. It's been two days since that incident happened and now everything I do leads back to it. I glare at him, however just as I'm about to argue back  I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

I look up to see the bright smile of Suho which instantly makes me forget about what I was about to say to Sehun.

"Is it alright if I take you away for a moment?" I nod my head vigorously and stand up ready to walk with Suho. Suddenly Sehun begins to stand at the same time. I look over to him and give him a questioning look. "I need to go to the bathroom" he shrugs and follows behind Suho and I in the corridor. 

"Is he like a bodyguard or something?" Suho whispers quietly as we walk. I take a glance back and see Sehun pass the bathrooms. Still following us but keeping his distance. I let out a laugh and shake my head. "No just an idiot." This makes him smile.

"Anyway you wanted to talk?" He nods and looks around wearily. "Yesterday I overheard one of the guards talking about people in the basement. I tried to get in there this morning, before everyone woke up but the lock is different, it's powered by the lady at the front desk. She controls all of the electricity in this place. We'll have to find another way -" I cut him off  and smile. "Don't worry about that I can handle it. My problem is what do we do after we get in there? What if there are no people?-" he stops and puts his hands on my shoulders in a comforting manor. "We'll figure it out afterwards ok? Right now we need more people to help. There's no point of just us two, we can't handle all the guards . They may not have any powers but they sure know how to use those weapons that can stop us. And don't get me started on the 'ghosts'" I cut him off in confusion "Ghosts?" "They're the government that in charge of this place. They're the ones that want us to overthrow the humans. We call them 'ghosts' because nobody knows what they look like or how many there are and they made everything in this place white so it fit them." I laugh at the name.

"So how do I know you're not a ghost?" I challenge him and take a step towards him with my arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow and steps forward so that we're only a foot apart. "I could ask you the same question" I lift my head with confidence "You've been here longer than me, who's to say you weren't the one that created it?" He backs away and puts his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright you got me there but I promise you I'm not one of them." I could see the disgust in his expression when he says "them". 

He takes a step back "Back to my point, what I was trying to say was we need more people to help" I shrug my shoulders. "You know anyone who doesn't want to be here?" He smiles and tilts his head over to Sehun, who's busy trying to listen to our conversation while pretending to inspect a nearby plant. "Him?" He nods "And his friends, their whole group are known to rebel against these guys. They've tried to escape before but they were caught and beaten for several weeks, they were forced to believe that the only way they could leave was if they listened.  They were just kids." I could see the pity in Suho's eyes as they wondered to Sehun. 

"Don't worry about it I'll talk to him, we'll find your wife and kid soon." I smile up at him and I see tears becoming his eyes. He wraps his arms around my mid back and gives me a tight hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter