|2|

Aberrant (Oh Sehun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
•••

"Hello!" We both snap out of our thoughts and I look up to see a very tall boy in front of us, I looked at his collar and his number was 61. He beams a really wide smile at us making the dimple in his left cheek very prominent. We both bow our heads slightly and I respond back with a small "Hi."

I must admit he's a very cute guy, he was wearing exactly the same thing as everyone else but as I look up I spot a mop of red hair on top of his head. He lets out a small laugh as he sees me staring. "It goes with my ability, speaking of which what's yours? Or have you not been tested out yet?" I hold back a scoff. Makes us sound like we're Apple products rather than people. "We just arrived a few hours ago so we haven't really been anywhere apart from our room and  the interrogation rooms." He nods his head and gestures us to follow him as he turns around and walks forward. We catch up with him and I walk beside him with Yejun on my right and the boy on my left.

"So, 64 you have a name?" I get caught off guard as he shows us the bathrooms that have a girls and boys one next to each other. "Yeah, I'm Yena and this is my younger brother Yejun" I smile as we walk past the infirmary "You got one? Or am I suppose to call you 'That Tall Guy with Red Hair'" He smiles and shakes his head "I would love that, but yes I have a name, Chanyeol." He puts out his hand and I shake it. "Nice to meet you" I take my and away and he shakes Yejuns after. "Likewise" I say as a two bell chimes were heard. Chanyeol starts to pick up his pace a little which makes us walk faster. "You want to get there first or else all the good food is gone" I nod my head and follow after him.

Yejun be careful and don't use your ability in front of the others, not yet. He nods and stands next to me as we get in quite a long queue that I'm assuming is for the cafeteria. We got to the front after waiting a few minuets and they ask for the key-cards to which I gave for them to register me. They tick my name off a tablet they had which scans my card and let me in with Chanyeol and Yejun. After getting our food we follow Chanyeol to his table, I could feel my mouth open as I saw the table we were going to sit on had the most people surrounding it.

On the actual table there were about seven or eight boys on it, while a whole bunch of people surrounded them. I couldn't get a good look at any of the boys there until we reached the table.

There were loud shouts and hollers as Chanyeol reached the table but soon everyone became silent as they saw us behind him, even the people that weren't around the table became curious and gaze over making the whole cafeteria quiet apart from a few mumbles and mutters from random people.

Chanyeol brings out two chairs and sits them between him and another, smaller boy, with dark brown hair. He points for us to sit, to which we do, although it couldn't be more awkward due to everyone's silence.

"This  is Yena and Yejun, they're new, now mind your own business." I silently thank him for saying that because as soon as he finishes everyone begins to chatter again. "Hi I'm Baekhyun! It's nice to meet you. The last new people we got was two months ago so everyone's really curious, sorry" I smile at the boy next to me and bow my head. "It's nice to meet you Baekhyun, and don't worry about it." He smiles back and asks about my power to which I respond to what I told Chanyeol and he pouts. "I really want to know now" I shrug my shoulders and fire the question back to him "I have what people call the 'Touch of heaven'-" This makes a boy that's sitting next to Baekhyun let out a laugh "Nobody says that Baek" This makes Baekhyn shush him with a nudge "Shut up Kyungsoo, just cause you nickname is Satansoo" The other boy glares at Baekhun and let me tell you if looks could kill he would be dead.

I let out a laugh which makes the two boys to look at me and  Kyungoo smile too. "You guys are funny, it makes me miss having friends" Baekhyn puts a hand over his heart and rags his index finger down his cheek to represent his 'tears of joy' "Nobody's ever told me that before thank yo-" Kyungsoo laughs again and turns to face us "That's because they usually say you're annoying" Baekhyun sticks out his tongue at him and the other boy does the same, making them seem like five year olds.  I look to Yejun and find him starting to make his own friends before he turns to me and asks if he can move to a different table. I nod and watch him go off to a nearby table with people of a similar age to him.

Baekhyun then begins to introduce me to everyone. "That's Yixing, but you can call him Lay, He heals people and stuff. Xiumin, he controls frost. Kai, he teleports. Chen, he can control lightning. I wouldn't be around him when he gets angry, he tends to use his power and let me tell you, it hurts." I bow my head politely to all the boys and keep my eyes fixed on Kai. I need his power. I quickly look away before anyone thinks I'm a weirdo. "Now where's Sehun? I could've sworn I saw him before we came in. "Only been gone for twenty minuets and you miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter