05.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I am back~! :)

As promised, new update is to be posted on the last week, so here it is! :D

Thank you so much for your support in this fan fic! Please write comments so that I know how you feel and it might guide me to where to bring this story so that it can become better. :D

Enjoy! :)

As soon as he double-checked that the door was locked, Hyungwon descended from the stairs, but was surprised to see his father standing in the hallway, as if waiting for him. Hyungwon continued to walk, as if not seeing anyone. He bumped into his father before opening the door. Before he left, he heard his father speak, making him stop on his heels.

“Don’t you know how to show respect? What have I ever done to receive this?” his father spoke, his voice crackling, obvious that he was about to break down. Hyungwon laughed, sarcasm evident in the sound he had made.

“Are you even joking?” Hyungwon spoke, emphasizing on every word he has spoken. If words would have killed, his father would have died with its intensity. Without waiting for an answer, Hyungwon left his house, slamming the door shut behind him. While placing headphones on both of his ears, Hyungwon made his way towards the bus stop. He no longer bothered to walk his way to school, as seeing the place where the ‘accident’ happened sent him the chills.

As soon as the bus had arrived, Hyungwon got in and quickly scanned the place for familiar faces. Sadly, Hoseok wasn’t there for him, for which he had made his way towards the seat at the back. He sat at the back and closed his eyes.

On all his trips to school, he usually didn’t have anyone sit beside him. Today, however, was different, for as the bus had stopped, one of the faces he had known in school rode the bus he was in, and the only vacant seat left in the bus was beside him.

I’m doomed…

Changkyun was one of the popular kids in school, known for being a troublemaker. He caused a lot of ruckus in school, but not even once was his name involved in any of those that he started. He always had something to do that made him get away with it. Everyone adored him, despite his true nature, which Hyungwon had hated the most.

I hate biuals…

Hyungwon didn’t hate Changkyun. It was his orientation that made him fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter