04.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~! I'm back again! :D

But, just to set a head's up, I might be gone until the end of November, because heck, the Fanmeet here in the Philippines is getting close, and I'm also busy with work-related stuff, but I'll find a way to sort things out. :D

For the meantime, I hope you find this part of the story interesting. Let me know how it will go for you.

Also, I accept suggestions by messaging me or writing me comments. It helps, tbh. :D

Enjoy! :D

“Hyungwon.” Minhyuk had called.

Hyungwon had been sitting on a bench in the park, waiting for his two best friends. He hadn’t expected Minhyuk to come early, knowing that the other was a sleepyhead, and that the time that they had adjusted was too early for Minhyuk, since it was a weekend.

“Oh. Hello, Minhyuk. Just arrived?” Hyungwon asked, smiling at his other best friend. Minhyuk blushed at Hyungwon’s smile, quickly looking away from Hyungwon, who was at the time staring at him.

“Well… yes.” Minhyuk had responded. Hyungwon smiled at Minhyuk’s shy response, but he shook it off. However, what Hyungwon couldn’t help notice was Minhyuk’s awkwardness towards him. He wasn’t usually like this, especially when he was with him and Hoseok.

“Hey, Minhyuk… are you okay?” Hyungwon had asked. Minhyuk didn’t respond. Instead, he sat near Hyungwon, closing the distance between the two of them. Hyungwon was surprised, which Minhyuk used to be an opportunity for him to close the distance between the two of them. He went closer, closer…

“Hyungwon… I like you. I do. Can we be… more than friends?” Minhyuk asked, his face feeling the heat Hyungwon’s breath. Due to his experience, Hyungwon was getting nervous with the distance between the two of them. He was used to physical contact with his best friends, but this type of contact was unusually close for him, even though it was Minhyuk.

He began pushing Minhyuk away, placing distance between the two of them again. As Minhyuk had expected, he was being pushed away, but he acted quickly, closing the distance between the two of them aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter