06.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, yeah, I'm back~! <3

Well, I was still really fanboying over the feels last Sunday when Monsta X came to Manila. The experience was honestly really good! AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO PROCLAIM THAT WONHO HAS NOTICED ME~! <3

Well, all the other members did, but of course, I'm the happiest since the love of my life has given me a part of his attention so... I can call myself the luckiest guy right now since I only bought a Regular tix.

Also, the HyungWonho ship was sailing during #MonstaXinManila, so yeah, there was all those screaming and stuff, which gave me feels and inspiration give this story better lights. <3

Without further ado, here is Chapter 6. This may not yet contain the feels of the fan meet, since I have already finished this before the said event :p

Also, I'm plugging in my Facebook page, so if you could, please do spare a moment to like the page: https://www.facebook.com/marviiinrenzo

Enjoy~! :3

“Hey, Hyungwon. Wake up.” Hoseok said as he gently shook the other, who was asleep on his desk. Apparently, his lack of sleep took its toll, as he had fallen asleep during their last period. Hoseok knew that if he kept on shaking the other, he would be mad at him. However, he knew that if he didn’t wake up the other, he would probably be mad for leaving him alone, asleep inside the room.

Hoseok decided to shake the other a bit stronger than what he previously did. At last, this woke Hyungwon up, yawning, and gave him a confused look. “Has class already ended?”

Hoseok chuckled before he spoke, finding the other’s facial expression adorable. Well, when wasn’t he?

“Yes, it already had thirty minutes ago,”

Hyungwon’s eyes went wide. “I slept that long?!”

Hoseok smiled, assuring the other that it was alright. “I already told our teachers that you didn’t sleep well because something was up at home.”

“You didn’t have to cover for me, Hoseok.”

“But I just did…” Hoseok said, his tone becoming serious.

“Why?” Hyungwon asked, feeling nervous with Hoseok’s sudden seriousness. It was only the two of them that were inside their classroom, and Hoseok wasn’t usually this serious whenever they were alone. He knew that Hyungwon felt uncomfortable whenever the other did that.

“It’s because…”

Hyungwon felt more nervous as Hoseok did not finish his sentence. Rather, he leaned in towards him, closing the distance between the two of them. He could feel his sweat falling down from his temples, as Hoseok leaned further, his breath hitting that of Hyungwon’s face. He closed his eyes in fear of what Hoseok might do, but after a few seconds, he heard the other whisper.

“…it’s a secret.”

As soon as Hoseok whispered, he immediately moved himself away from Hyungwon, laughing as he did. The other had opened his eyes, seeing Hoseok laughing hard on his seat. He frowned, and cleared his throat before speaking.

“That wasn’t funny, Hoseok, and you know that.”

Hoseok stopped laughing as he heard Hyungwon’s very serious tone, but he was still wearing a hint of laughter on his face. He tried to calm down, but he was unable to do so, even though he had already seen Hyungwon frowning.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to try and make fun of you, but I guess you got really pissed off, so yeah, I am really sorry.”

Hyungwon continued to frown, despite Hoseok’s sincerity, as reflected in his eyes. However, despite his irritation with what Hoseok had done, he couldn’t hide the fact that he wanted to forgive his best friend. After all, no one was ever there for him aside from Hoseok, so he really couldn’t get mad at him for long.

“Alright. But on one favour…”

“Of course, anything for the one I love.” Hoseok joked further, laughing as he did. Although he already knew the answer to his question, still, he insisted on having said the joke, subtly expressing his feelings. His desires. Even if he knows where the conversation would go.

Even if it means hurting myself…

“No homo though,” Hyungwon laughed as he responded. “Well, I just wanted to stay here with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter