What Happened To Jun? - Part 5

The Love That Never Fades

It was 8 in the morning. Jun woke up but his head felt dizzy. Nella was next to him. She had waited for Jun to wake up and when he did, Nella asked if he was okay. Jun said that he just felt weak and his head felt so heavy. Nella went to the kitchen to make some soup for him and gave him some medicine. After Jun had his medicine, Nella asked what happened last night. Jun shook his head and told her that it was nothing. Nella was really mad at him at that time because she knew he lied. Upon seeing this, Jun calmed her down and told Nella what happened.

"There was someone, who said he was Mr.Anon. He came to ask me if I liked you. I didnt know what he wanted and how he had my address. But..... but.... his voice sounded familiar... It was like someone we know.... He did not do anything with me... he just said if I like you that much, I should confess. So I am right now. He said that he's been liking you for a long time. He just appeared as Mr.Anon because he did not know how to confess. So he did all the things like commenting on your blog posts and all, to make you scared. He wanted to know if you like me, or Tae. That's why when you were outside my apartment last night, he asked you, wh0 do you like. He said he did not get as much attention from you since I joined the class. He did not harm me, but I was so shocked to hear what he said that I could not say anything else because I never thought someone would say that to me. I did not know something like this would happen. Like it's because of me that things turned out this way..... I'm sorry, Nella. But, I think you should leave. I dont want him to harm you.... and I dont want things to get any worser...." Jun confessed.

Nella was shocked to hear what he said and cried. She did not say anything afterwards and left his apartment. She did not even speak a word after Jun said all those things. Her heart was broken. Why did she even think of taking care of Jun if she had known Jun was going to say those words to her. She regretted for staying at Jun's apartment that night. She went home all alone, sobbing so hard.

When class finished, Tae, Alyssa and Jinseok quickly packed up their things and went to see Jun. They were shocked to not see Nella anywhere around the apartment because they thought Nella would be with him since she did not come to school that day. Jun told them eveything. After that, Tae called Nella and asked her to come over.

Nella came over. She said that she would come because Tae asked her to. When she arrived, Jun, Tae, Alyssa and Jinseok were all in the living room. Nella sat beside Tae and asked him why he had ask her to come. "I've something to tell all of you here, especially you Nella. Please hear me out." Tae said, "I was the one behind all this. I was Mr.Anon.... I know you're shocked, but, that's the truth. I've liked you for a long time. We've known each other since 15 years ago. I didnt know you like me but I found out when one day I saw your diary and read it secretly when you went for a break. No one was in the class except me. That was when I found out you've been liking me and saw your blog's url and decided to follow up your posts. I came to Jun's apartment last night because I've been jealous of him ever since he joined the class. He's good looking, smart, everyone likes him and you're getting closer to him each day. That's why I planned all of this.... I'm sorry, Nella. I did not plan to confess to you today, thats why I asked you to meet me at the school library, but since things had happened this way, I decided to confess..."

Everyone looked at Tae with a shocked expression. No one said anything. Nella slapped Tae hard and cried. She felt so miserable. Her eyes were swollen. How could Tae do this? They've been friends since they were kids. "Tae! I did not expect you to do such a cruel act! What has gotten into you?! You know I've been liking you..... why would I like Jun.... but you made me realise who's the real man here. It's obviously not you!" Nella gave Tae another slap.

When Alyssa and Jinseok saw this, they tried to calm Nella down. Jun was all silent. He did not say even a word to anyone. His face turned red. He was in utter disbelief. He grabbed Tae's hand and said, "I knew it was you! I knew your voice sounded familiar! Yes, I like Nella. I've liked her since the first day I talked to her. You know why? I know she's a nice girl. When we ate together on my first day at school, I had fun talking to her. I've never met someone like her all my life! I also know you like her, that's why I did not confess. I pretended like I've never liked her, at all! But since you've done this to me, let me tell you and everyone here, yes, I like Nella. I would like to date her. Let her decide, whether she wants you or me."

Nella went to the kitchen and washed her face. She was crying so hard. She was in a dilemma. She liked Tae since they were kids. But she could not deny that after everything that had happened, she hated Tae the most.  Alyssa hugged Nella tight and said, "calm down. Dont stress yourself too much." Nella tried to calm herself down and said to Tae, "Tae, I've liked you for a long time. But I cant deny that I have feelings for Jun when he first came. Like you said, everyone likes hi. And that includes me. But I did not want to tell him, because I'd like to be with you. I'd like to date you. I was just finding the right time that I could ask you out. But I was too stressed because of Mr.Anon. It's your fault. Now, dont ever find me again." She turned away from Tae and went to Jun and stared into his eyes and said, "Jun, I now realise who's the man here, I accept your confession. Lets date."

Nella held Jun's hand and then hugged him. Alyssa and Jinseok smiled to each other. Tae of course felt horrible. He then left the apartment without looking back. He was mad at himself. Jun felt better after that. Nella also felt good after Tae confessed. She was happy to know that she finally had nothing to worry about anymore.