Who's Mr. Anon? - Part 3

The Love That Never Fades

Nella decided to find out who Mr.Anon was. But she did not know where to start. She tried to make guesses on who he was. "Maybe he's someone I know? But who could it be? No one knows about my blog.... even Alyssa."

Nella went to bed early that night. She did not want to be late again. She was so tired that she had f0rgotten to switch off her laptop. When she was fast asleep, she heard a beep sound that came from her laptop. She heard it, but continued to sleep. But the sound got louder. She woke up to check what it was.

There was a message from Mr.Anon that read:

"Hi Nella, I'm sorry if I wake you up around  this time. If you'd like to know who I am, let's meet at your school library at 2PM next week. I'll be there. You dont have to bring along any of your friends... even Tae and Jun, or Alyssa. Please come."

"Wh....... but..... wh... what....? How does he know my friends? How does he know Alyssa?" Nella was scared. She thought a lot of things. She did not know what to do. She could not tell anyone because no one knew about her blog. How was she supposed to let out her feelings?

The next day when she was at school, she acted strange. She did not talk much with any one of her friends, even Alyssa. Her face was swollen. Her eyes had dark circles around them. Alyssa and Jun who sat beside her, noticed this. Jun asked if she was okay and she nodded. Alyssa turned to her and said,"Nella, I noticed that you've changed lately... are you okay? Is something bothering you? Tell us what it is about? Maybe we can help..." Nella's face turned red and and she shooked her head and said, "nah, there is really nothing wrong. It's just that I'm a little bit tired with all the school stuffs Ms Ng has been giving us." "b....b....but, you were never like this. Dont lie, Nella. I know something's up." Upon hearing this, Nella stood up and said, "please dont bother me! There is really nothing wrong!" She took her bag and left the class.

Seeing this, Jun ran up to her and stopped her. She stared into Nella's eyes and smiled. "Nella, tell me what's wrong... I know you're not okay. Plese dont lie to yourself..." When Nella heard this, she burst into tears and said, "I'm.......I'm...... uh.... I'm....... just scared........" she sobbed, "someone has been stalking me all this while.... and the thing is... I....I..... I dont know who he is....." her eyes were red and she stopped before it could get any worser. Jun looked shocked and said, "W...what? How did you know someone has been stalking you? I mean.... ah... wait.. has he been following you or...?" Nella shooked her head and told Jun the whole story about her blog. When Jun heard this, he decided to follow Nella home to see for himself what was happening.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" A voice behind them asked. Nella and Jun turned around and saw it was Tae and Alyssa. Nella said, "Ah... Jun's accompanying me home..." Surprised, Tae asked, "B....but... what's wrong?" Alyssa, seeing this, came up to Nella and asked, "tell us what's wrong." Of course Nella felt bad. She found a place to sit so she sat and told Tae and Alyssa the thing that had been bothering her. After that, they decided to take a look and helped Nella. The 4 of them went home together and when they reached Nella's apartment, they took off their shoes and went inside. Nella prepared some drinks for her friends and took out her laptop. She logged in to her blog and said, "Mr. Anon should be online around this time. It's been a few days since I talked to him. The last message was this morning when he asked if we could meet at the school library next week."

Jun scrolled through her blog and examined 0ne by one of Mr.Anon's comment. Mr.Anon was not online that day. They waited for 2 consecutive hours before decided to sign out. Disappointed, Tae said, "maybe he knows what's up. If he drops you a message again, let us know. We're going now. It's late. You should sleep." Nella nodded. They all said goodbye to her and left her apartment. That night, she waited for Mr. Anon to get online. She waited and waited. 1 hour passed by, but there was no sign of him. She started to yawn but she was determined to find out who Mr.Anon was.

"Beep! Beep!" Her phone vibrated. There were 3 missed calls from Jun. He was worried so he decided to check out on her. Nella dialled Jun's number and called him back and asked why did he call. "Why did you call me? Is there anything wrong?" "Nah, I just want to check if you're asleep. Is everything alright there?" Jun replied. Nella smiled and said that everything's fine. Jun decided to hung up because he was really tired. But before he hung up, Nella heard something on her phone. A sound that probably came from Jun's side.

"Jun.....Jun..... are you okay? Who are you with?" Nella asked. No answer. Nothing. Nella could only hear the sound of the wind through her phone. "Jun! Jun! Are you there? Did you go to sleep already? Jun!" Worried, Nella decided to hung up and checked her phone. It's 1 in the morning. He probably went to sleep, Nella thought. She heard her phone vibrated again and checked. There was a message from an unknown number: "Jun is with me. - Mr.Anon"

"MR.ANON?!" Nella screamed. She was scared. How did Mr. Anon know where Jun lived at? Why would he come at 1AM to his house? She quickly changed her clothes and decided to go to Jun's apartment to check on him. Since they lived only a few blocks away from each other, Nella ran as fast as she could as it was raining heavily that night. She was scared. She wanted to call Alyssa and Tae to tell them what happened but she had forgotten to bring her phone. She ran and ran until she reached the lift to Jun's apartment. Her heart almost dropped. She panted.