The Story Begins - Part 1

The Love That Never Fades

"Nella, would you like to go home with me? I'm taking the bus, lets walk together." Tae persuaded Nella. "Ah.... ah..... I have to go somewhere, s-s-sorry!" Nella stuttered.

"Why did I reject his offer........" Nella thought to herself. She was in the bus all by herself. She scrolled through the gallery on her phone and thought how nice would it be if there were photos of her and Tae. She played some music and plugged in her headphone. and closed her eyes. She felt guilty because she declined when Tae asked if they could walk together. But, that was how it was.

When she got home, she went straight to her room and changed her clothes. After that, she switched on her laptop and decided to update her blog. "Okay I need to update about what happened just now" she talked to herself. She scrolled through some of her posts and noticed something. There was a user that caught her attention. That user named "anonymous05" commented on some of her posts. One of the comments was, "Hi Nella, I would like to get to know you better. Your blog always amuses me. I thought it would be nice if we could meet." And another comment she found on one of her posts about Tae was, "I'm sure he likes you too. You should confess."

She was confused. How did that user know her name? Even the name on her blog had nothing to do with her real name. Her username was "yyn08" and she never told anyone that she had a blog. Even to her bestfriends in college. No one knew. She also never wrote Tae's name on her blog. She referred Tae as "that guy" instead of his name. But, how did that user know about her? She was scared. She switched off her laptop and went to bed. She could not sleep. She kept thinking about what she just read. She tried to remember if she had told anyone about her blog, but she was confident she did not, at all. She did not know what to do. She somehow felt like, someone had been stalking her. 

It was 4 in the morning. She still could not sleep. She had to wake up for school at 6. So she shought she did not have to sleep. She ended up switching on her laptop again to see if that user commented anything else. After she had logged in, she scrolled through her post that she had updated earlier when she just got home and to her surprise, the same user commented on her post again, "Tae must like you Nella. He is lucky." This time, Nella got really frustrated.  She decided to message that user and ask who that person was. She checked the online status and it said online. Nella quickly opened the chatbox and started the c0nversation. "Why would the user be online at this time?" She thought to herself.

CHAT: yyn08 entered.

yyn08: Hey I saw that you keep commenting on my blog posts. Who are you?

anonymous05: Hey there! You can call me Mr.Anon.

yyn08: So you're a guy? How did you know me?

anonymous05: Oh I just randomly found your blog,,,

yyn08: b-b-b-but.......... how did you know my name and Tae?

anonymous05: Ah....that......

.......typing......

.......typing.......

yyn08:?????????????

anonymous05: Oh sorry I have to go now!! Talk to you later Nella!!

CHAT: anonymous05 left.