samo is begin

Pirate and tinkerbell..... seriously?????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later

Tzuyu POV

I back at school now, my still hurt though. But for these 2 days , mama been kind to me. Maybe she feel sorry . but still she want me to get sana. I searching her, I want to get her, for my , I will make her fall for me and spank her really hard. I smirk.

“ you look like crazy , you know” its momo voice. I turn around,” momo, I miss…… huh???” its sana, she clingy to momo…. like couple.

“sana…. why you and momo……. “ why I feel my chest hurting…. No, this is just my hurting. Not my chest….. not my heart.

“ why??? Anything wrong???” sana hug momo.

“ yeah, momo is my friend. Why you,,,,,,” I reasoned. Great tzuyu….

“ eh, tzuyu let me explain……”

“ we are dating….” Said sana nonchalantly. I just froze. Its like I been strike by lightning.

“ but…. No…. I just…… you……. Sana, let me explain , few days ago, ji……” but sana cut me in,” I don’t care tzuyu…. You can date anyone you want… but I already have momo…….” she said then she drag momo with her.

What just happen????? Why it feel so sad when she said that….. I hate her.  yes, I hate sana. its just hurt me to see momo in sana arm. I am the pan, momo is tinker and sana is sparrow. You do not mixed tinker with sparrow. With exception mina and momo.

 

Back at class

Sana POV

Hmmm, its feel good. Seeing tzuyu like that. “ satisfy now, sana-chan???” momo said.

I nod,” more then anything. I want to show that cheater, that I am fine. she can cheat around . huft… that snake”

“ sana, she and you are not couple. I don’t know what has happen to your memory, but you and tzuyu is not an item. She not cheating on you… just relax okay. if you been nice to her little , maybe both of you can be together” momo said

“ hmmm, then what are we momo??? friends who like kissing each other. “ I smile sweetly. Momo blush like mad,” do-don’t say that….. i… I mean we…..” then I kiss her. making her blurt stop.

“ see you like it momo-chan… so lets just enjoy it… speaking about memory, I think I remember you kissing my cousin. In front of nayeon” I said while still hugging her.

“ I know, I also remember it. But nayeon dating jungyeon and no one never remember that…. Is that because my imagenation????? But its so real……..” momo confusedly said

“ yes, but what really happen???? Some of that memory blur….” I said. Kissing her cheek

“ sana, stop kissing me. We are in school” momo shy

“ don’t care, I addicted by your skin and lips. “ I hug her tighter.

Momo smile,” thank you sana… in those memory I feel I like mina…. But now its blur now……. Can I really like you sana??? is tzuyu….”

“ I don’t care about her momorin. I just want to hug you” I said

“you can, but not now….” Somebody said to me. We turn around, and see our principle, JYP. An angry looking JYP.

“ the class already start 10 minute ago, what are you doing here???? Kissing around??? And skinshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter