determination and spanking mama

Pirate and tinkerbell..... seriously?????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

I don’t know what happen to me…. I just kiss momo…. she is like my friends and mina crush-whatever. But , I really need someone now. And momo just perfect. She is so perfect. Why I ever thinking about tzuyu that cheater???? Why I need tzuyu when I can have momo.

We still kissed by the way. I let my lips go.” Sana, I don’t think we….”

“shhhh. I know what you want to say momo. but, I just want to be with you” I hug her.

“ I know this is wrong, but…. I just wanna hug you mo. Can we stay like this for bit longer.” I said

“ we can, sana. I just…… mina” momo said, I shock to see mina standing in front of  me.

“ wh-why…. Momo is,,,, why you still want to take her away??? Is this your plan all along nee-chan…. Hmmmm to take her away??? Why????? You….” But chaeyoung suddenly appear and hug mina.

“ mina…. Please accept my feeling” she said. I surprise. Never know that chaeyoung like mina. Just how many girls has fallen for her???? she has nayeon, momo and now chaeyoung???

I scoff, chaeyoung. That cheater sister. Why do I care about her…..

“ come momo, lets go to your place…. I think mina and chaeyoung need to talk something. I will not come home tonight, cousin…..” I said and go with momo.

“ wait… chae let me go…. Nee-chan. Momo…. wait…. This is not suppose to be like this….” I can hear mina yelling.

“ what do you think by mina said’ not suppose to be like this????? Did she mean for I should fall for her?? i…..” I rub momo head.

“ don’t worry momo…. for anything will gonna happen, I will stay beside you” I smile.

She smile back,” thank you” and then we go back to momo place.

 

Mina POV

I bring chaeyoung back to chou house. Mama chou very surprise to see chaeyoung very clingy at me.

“ tzuyu , is tzuyu in the house aunty???” I panting

“ she in her room… eh mina…” I already run to her room.

“ do you want snack or drinks mina???? “mama chou ask

“ no, aunty….” I said as I drag chaeyoung with me.

I open the door, only to find crying tzuyu and stressfull grandpa.

“ why??? Isn’t we just cancel the memory curse??? My sister pretty normal, but…..  seems like there is sorf of minor mistake here…..” I ask.

Grandpa chou explain everything…..

“ so that’s why….. there is sort of minor chance here… I mean when I go to nayeon, she seems like don’t know me…. And she dating jungyeon….. and…. Ohhh, this is so confusing… who did it???” I sit lifelessly

“ don’t know… and, chae what do you think you doing?? Why clingy to mina???” grandpa ask.

“ well, seems like love potion , my sister cast still there… she falling for me…” chae smiling like crazy and hug me.

“ chae, let the penguin go…..” tzuyu who still sobbing grab chae and tried to separate us.

“ and why you crying???? Something wrong????” I ask. I already have gazillion problem, don’t tell me she have more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter