FIrst Official Meeting

GOTTA BE YOU

The tournament has ended and the guys are gather at Wooyoung's house, while the girls are out, shopping. Minho formally introduces Leeteuk to Wooyung and they start talking about their "lil crush."

Wooyoung meet Leeteuk. Leeteuk meet Wooyoung. Hes also part of the gang now, so lets get along everybody. 

They both nod.

So which one is whose?

What do you mean?

Which girl is whose? By the way Taeyeon is mine. Don't even think about her. 

Chillax bro. Im into IU.

Krystal belongs to me. 

Well, its all good then. So are anyone of you guys official yet?

For a dude you sure got alot to say. Iu and I are kinda on bad terms right now. 

Im getting along fine with Krystal as of right now. I'll make her fall for me soon enough.

Hahahahaha. I think the same thing about Taeyeon. We got this. Leeteuk and Minho high five. And sorry for the nonstop babbling Wooyoung. I'll stay quiet now.

The only thing there was right now was awkward silence, so Wooyoung suggested a horror and they start watching it. 

MEANWHILE

Over at the girl's side, they are introducing each other also. 

Anneyong. Im IU.

Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. 

Well you both know who i am, so no need  to introduce. Lets go buy more cloths for IU. She only has one pair of casual clothing. 

Both girls nod and they began shopping. Just like the boys, they talk about who likes who, and IU admits she likes Wooyoung. but she was the only one. Both Krystal and Taeyeon said they didn't like anyone at the moment. After an hour or two, they were done shopping and was heading out of the mall, ready to call a taxi. but TOP and his gang suddenly take them from behind, and kidnap them to the same warehouse Krystal was brought to when Minho kidnapped her. TOP had spotted them walk out of the mall, when he was checking how badly his face was injured. He heard giggles coming from girls, and was going to "have fun" with them. But when he realised one was Taeyeon, he made sure to kidnap her first.

AT THE WAREHOUSE

Go wake up the girls, TOP said and his gang obediantly did as told. The girls have now woken up, but only IU was terrified. Or at least thats how it seemed, because IU was the only one frantically telling them to let her go, asking them who they were. 

LITTLE GIRL SHUT UP! 

NOT UNTIL U ANSWER ME!!!!!

IU, dont do anyhting rash. Taeyeon ordered. Then she faced TOP.If you don't let us go now, you WILL regret this. Besides you should just stay home and rest, until you recovred. Did you look at yourself in the mirro yet? You look hideous, with all the bruises and pig like head.

I think you should shut your trap . And he slapped Taeyeon across the face. It was a hard slap too, because a swollen hadn mark started to form on her rosy cheeks and she had spit out a tiny amount of blood. 

DONT EN TOUCH ME she shouted as she send a glare to TOP.

I like fiesty es. Boys, help me bring her to my car and tie her hands to the head rest. Two of the men got up, taking Taeyeon to TOP's car. It took them a while to tie her hands though, because Taaeyeon is one of the top fighters. In the end, they still managed though, because TOP had come out of the warehouse checking to see why the boys were taking so long. When they were finally done, he ordered the two to go back in and "play" with the girls they liked. The men walked back in excitely to tell their friends. When TOP had stepped out of the warehouse, his men had relaexed a bit, not noticing that Krystal had texted to Minho.

To: Minho

From: Krystal

Minho. Warehouse. Help!

Minho read the message, and abruptly stood up, getting the boys shocked and they asked what happened. 

Something went wrong with the girls. Krystal texted me. Look. He showed them the message and they immediately sped out of the house, into Minho's car. Minho was the only one who knew where this "warehouse" was since he had kidnapped Krystal there once. They were all frantic and thinking negatively. Leeteuk was the only one who reassured them. Taeyeon is with them. And Krystal also. They'll be able to save themselved. But there was something wrong. Wooyung just knew it. Something had happened to IU. Something horrible.


Guys sorry for the late updates. And mianhe for IU fans. Something really bad is gonna happen to her. I dnt wannt do this to her also, but its kinda needed for WOOU to develope.