MINSTAL OFFICIAL

GOTTA BE YOU

When the guys arrived, they got out of the car and Leetuek saw TOP on Taeyeon, with her hands bound. He was going up her leg, and before the guys can stop Leeteuk, he had bashed TOP's head on the door door, which wasn't closed. Just like the other time, Leeteuk started endlessly beat TOP. From the beating, he hears Taeyeon's whimpers, which couldn't be held back any longer. She was about to get . Again. Seeing her on the verge of tears, Leeteuk was  even more  resentful toward the TOP lying underneath him, who once again was beat to a pulp and fainted before he had a chance to counter. He took this chance to go over to Taeyeon, giving her his sweater, and englufed her in a warm hug. In leetuek's embrace, Taeyeon felt safe. It was the second time he has saavved her now and she was  grateful. While Leeteuk was caring for Taeyeon, the other guys had left them to save "their" girls. Wooyoung and Minho stepped into the warehouse seeing a few guys on each of their girls. They were both raging and flew at the guys on top of the girls first. The other men stopped what they were doing, and started attacking the guys. While Wooyoung was fighting the guy, he took a glance over to IU. Her clothese were ripped off, she was completely  and there was a little stain of blood on the floor. It took him a moment to realise they had took IU's ity. The little stain of blood on the floor was enough to prove it. Plus IU was crying hysterically, trying to cover herself up with her tiny hands, and looked like she was in pain. At tthe sight of IU in so much pain drove Wooyoung crazy. He wrenched a steel bat from one of the guys trying to attack him, and started wacking the guys in the head. Blood was splattering this was all it took for the other guys to run for it. They knew if they didn't escape soon, the wud be dead meat. Minho just let them leave because he was too busy caring for Krystal. 

Are you alright? Where did they touch you? 

Im completely fine. Chillax. Im not the top fighter for nothing. It'd take more men than that to make me stay put. 

Im glad your alright. And he gave her the most relieved smile she ahd seen. He was worried about her and this made her happy. Meanwhile, Wooyoung was still smashing the bat at the guy he saw on top of IU. He didn't know if he was the one who took her ity, but it didn't matter fo him right now. One of the scumbags did, and he was part of them. He continued to smash his head, even after he had no movement for a few minutes. He was dead. Beaten to daeath by Wooyoung. He finally threw the bat down, and walked over to IU. Giving her his sweater and shirt. When he tried to hand it to her, she immediately back away and fear was written all over her face. 

GO AWAY! PLEASE! DON'T TOUCH ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! 

Wooyoung didn't know what to do when he heard IU's words. She seemed so traumatized that she didn't even remember who he was.

IU, Its me.Wooyoung. Your best childhood friend. Its alright now. Everything's ok.

I DONT KNOW YOU! DONT TOUCH ME! and she swatted Wooyoung's protruding hand away. Wooyoung couldn't bear to see IU like this, and threw her into him. But IU kept resisting and resisting, saying how scared she was, begging for mercy, and tears were staining his now bare chest. He picked IU up, in an attempt to carry her to the car. But IU was twisting and turning and finally got out of Wooyoung;s grasp. She ran over to Krystal, who appeared to be the only girl around. She hid behind her and was crying into her back. Leeteuk and Taeyeon had their little moment and came in to see IU tramatized. Everyone was heartbroken, seeing her cry like that. Her tears never stopped. All she could do was hold onto Krystal's back and cry into it. She felt so dirty, so broken. She wished she could just end her life now. 

FEW WEEKS LATER

IU has still been the same since the warehouse incident. She stayed in her room the whole day, and whenever a guy walked into her room, she would bury herself in her blankets, backing up into the corner of her bed with fear all over her face. It pained Wooyoung so much seeing her like this, and everyday for the past few weeks, he would try to approach her, but end up getting punched and kicked at. The only ones she would talk to were the girls. It seems she had developed a phobia for guys after the . Afterall, any girl who went through that would be. She attempted to end her life a few times, but everytime she did, there was someone watching her, so she was unsuccessful. Wooyoung finally decided to call over a psychologist and ordered for ehr to be a female. When she came, it surprised Wooyoung that it was Tiffany. She should still be in college right now, how was she a psychologist already? But he didn't care right now. What he wanted was for IU to become the lively, cheerful girl she once was. Wooyoung led Tiffany to the room, and stayed outside when he saw the fear in IU's eyes. He was gonna get revenge. For sure. He had been trying to look for that gang these few weeks. He had caught most of them arlready though, with the help of his men. He had ordered them to wipe out the men he captured and they did as told. All the dead bodies were sent to Wooyoung as prove that they had done their job. But seeing them dead, didn't make Woooyung happy at all, so he called off the job at one point. He was going to switch to another method. Just killing the scumbags would be an advantage for them, not having to have to go through all the pain both him and IU  were facing. He was going to frame TOP, so he would be put away in jail. 


Another quick short update for you guys. Sorry i had to make IU get . I feel bad too. And this tory is going to end soon, but dont worry, there will be a season 2 of this.LOL i kinda have the thing planned out now. Anyways once again, thanks for the suport, subscribes, and comments. :D