Chapter 2

Destroyed by Love

Hansol's POV

I wake up to feel arms around me and snuggle further into their embrace. My motion must have woken whoever it was because I soon started to feel hands gently my hair.

"Hey Hannie, baby you feel better?" Seungkwan asks me the worry evident on his voice.

"Kwannie, why am I not good enough? Is it because I am not fully Korean? Is my face ugly?" I say tears starting to fall down my face as the words leave my lips  "Is it because I am too young? Why can't he just love me like I love him?" I soon start sobbing uncontrollably and I bury my face in Seungkwan's shirt a mantra of why's falling off of my lips.

"You listen to me Hannie, you are beautiful inside and out. No matter if you are fully Korean or if you are not. If Jeonghan cannot see all these things that make you beautiful, then it is his loss. I would hate for someone as beautiful and pure as you to be tainted by someone like him. Don't let him put false thoughts into your head okay baby? We all love you jus the way you are so don't you dare think that you need to change for some jerk like Jeonghan, Okay?" Seungkwan says and I nod looking up at him for the first time since I woke.

"Thank you for always being there for me Kwannie, I love you" I say hugging him close to me

"I love you too Hannie, we all love you" he replies kissing the top of my head. "Come on, let's see if Jihoon made breakfast yet" he says standing up from the bed and offering me his hand which I take. We walk into the kitchen to see that Jihoon is indeed at the stove cooking breakfast.

"Hey Hansol, Seungkwan" Jihoon says not turning his head from the stove.
"Hey Jihoonie" Seungkwan says
"Does anyone know where my phone is?" I ask and Jihoon nods
"Yeah, it should still be on the coffee table. Thats where it was last night" Jihoon says and I make a noise to show him that I heard him.
I go in the living room and find my phone with 7 missed calls and 4 voice mails. I decide to listen to the voice mails while I wait for the food to be ready.

The first one started with Jeonghan talking "Baby I love you so much which was followed by suspicious in the background "uhhhh just like that baby yes use your tongue just like that oh yeah" I realize what is happening and get disgusted. My boyfriend called me and told me that he missed me while he was receiving a . "This could've totally been you baby if you wouldn't have been such a little " I decided what I was going to do after that comment.  I was going to break up with Jeonghan.

I decide that I would rather meet face to face than do it over the phone.

To Jeonghan:
Hey can we meet up for lunch?

From Jeonghan:
Sure where

I text him the name of the place and the address and mentally prepare myself for what is to come...