Our Precious Namu

Our Precious Namu

Dongwoo POV

I smiled widely at Namu whose been chasing Sungyeol and Sungjong. Two years ago, things started to change. The day Namu was diagnosed with a disease that affected his daily life. The day I was scared to death that we will lose him. But it was two years ago. Here is Namu right now, in front of us, having fun with the choding and the maknae. I am sad to admit, he did lost a lot of weight. How tiny can he be? I am the shortest, but I do looked bigger than him. If we are talking about food, he is willing to eat everything. Fortunately we have our very discipline and strict leader, alongside with our manager. They take care of everything.

"No! Let me go! Let me go! Sungyeol!" I chuckled at the scene in front of me. Sungyeol has gotten stronger that it is easy for him to lift up Namu. Not to mention Sungjong just laugh like a crazy zombie. But the screaming got us in trouble, like always.

"Yahhhh!!! Lee Sungyeoll!! Put him down! Now!" Sunggyu hyung, out of nowhere ran towards Sungyeol, hit the choding with a spatula in his hand.

"Ouch! hyung! Hurt! Ouch! Let me go!"

"Put him down! You choding! Put him down!"

"Fine! Fine! Go away!" his hold loosen. If they didn`t be quick, accident might happen. Sunggyu and Sungyeol helped Namu as they put him on the floor. Namu just laugh, typical him.

"Hyung! Where did you get that apron??" he asked between his laugh. Grandpagyu is wearing a very pink with bikini images on it. 

"Since when you turn into a girl? uuuuu...it is not y at all," Sungjong with his remark.

"Mkanae ah, I say you better run this time..." I told him, as Grandpagyu is glaring at him. Both Sungyeol and Namu are on the floor, laughing out loud. 

"Yah Lee Sungjong! You`ll dead if I caught you!" hearing that Sungjong screamed and run away, chased by our unexpectedly fast leader.

"Are you okay? You looked red," I knelt down and fixed Namu`s hair. His laughter subsided as he palmed his own cheeks. He really is a maknae most of the time. Sungyeol jogged to the kitchen before he appeared with a damp towel.

"Aigooo, our Namu...aigoooo"

"Shut up,"

"Why don`t you lie down?" I embraced him and pulled him down on the big pillow. Namu really likes it, being treated like a child, being spoiled. He really loves it. It is a good thing since he won`t be too noisy.

"Let`s watch L`s drama! I miss him," he said as he hugged me too. L has been working on his drama for a month now, it is quite rare to see him except in practice room. Hoya too. 

"Should we?"

"We should!He is our member!"

"Alright...Namu-ah~~" I obliged and watched the drama together. I didn't realized how many hours has it been. 

"Move aside," I was startled as I looked up to see manager hyung knelt down next to Namu. Woohyunie is sleeping soundly. He didn't even woke up with the movement.

"Hyung?"

"His face is red. Seems like he caught a cold. I'll take him to his room. We don't want you to get sick too," manager hyung said as he lifted up Woohyunie like a groom carries his bride. I nodded and watched manager hyung brought my dongseng to his room. Every month, Woohyunie will caught a cold. There are times he even has to suffer for three weeks straight because of fever. 

 

 

Manager POV

Woohyunie is not heavy at all. Not at all. In fact, he is the lightest in weight within Infinite. I lied him on the bed, tucked him in. He sleeps soundly like always. His immune system is weak now. So I need to pay extra attention towards him. his head, I realized he has work so hard until now. Despite all the obstacles, he remained positive. 

"Hyung," Sunggyu came to my side and gave me a pouch. It contained Woohyunie's meds. Taking out a small bottle and a syringe, I sighed a little. This is to strenghten his intestines and stomach, so most of the time I have no choice. Rolled up his shirt, I pressed a little onto his small flat belly. He jerked a little and opened his eyes.

"Take a deep breath," I said, and he did so. He frowned when the neddle inserted into his belly. It didn't took a while before he fell back to sleep.

"Sleep tight, Woohyunie"