TWO

S T R A N G E R S

 

   When I said that it was my first kiss since birth, I wasn't lying or exaggerating. My parents never kissed me because they never loved me.

 

   My mother was depressed when her one and only husband did not care about her at all during the 9-months-time pregnant up until she was in her labour. He always made excuses that he was preoccupied by his work, and bla bla bla. Any stupid woman would realise that everything he said was a filthy lie. She tried to be strong but failed when she saw the face of the child that ruined her life.

 

   The newborn was crying in the hands of the doctor, completely . Hatred arose when the doctor brought the child into her sight. When the doctor asked if my mother wanted to check on the baby, she refused and closed her eyes.

 

   The newborn wouldn't stop crying day and night yet she ignored it. She was not in the mood to take care of the baby and refused to give milk. The baby was a curse in her point of view because the baby was the main cause why all her beloved, one by one, dissapeared from her life. Now, it was just a matter of time before her husband left her.

 

   The unfortunate baby was indeed, me. From the stacks of the old things from the old house, I finally met the key to my mother's actual life last year. Her point of view, her diary.

 

   "no matter how cute the child is, she is the curse of my life. She made me lose all the people I love, my dad...my sisters and even now, my husband. But why? I don't know either. I have a huge intuition that it was her fault. Sorry for not loving you enough. Your mother is a beast and she could not bear another curse to fall onto her"

 

   I read her diary entries day by day, and I could not restrain myself from crying and blaming myself for giving my mother the life she does not deserve.

 

   I was in my room, thinking about all the things from the past, about my family and even about last night. After the kiss, the guy fainted and I was indeed, surprised. Who wouldn't? My body froze as the after effect. I don't know what I should do with the guy who turned unconscious.


1 minute passed....


5 minutes passed....


  His body was heavier than I would thought it would as he leaned onto me. His breathing reached my eyes and I blushed. A girl and a boy, alone at 10:30pm on a lonely street. I was busy thinking about the possible things I could do when suddenly a man who happened to be running stopped in our direction.

 

   "Sehun hyung?" he neared us and gasped when he saw the man leaning onto me is the hyung he was searching for. "What the hell happened to you?!" he grabbed the guy away from me and looked at me with sharp eyes, "Young lady, what do you think you are doing to my hyung?!!!!" he pointed his index finger towards my direction. Taken aback, I stood up and tried to act tough.


   "This hyung of yours is the one who started this mess. It's not my fault. Now go!" I raised my voice despite it was not my cup of tea, acting all tough and stuff. The man's sharp gaze started to fade and went away with the Sehun guy who was still, unconsious.

 

   "That lady needs some lesson. Why would the great Sehun hyung be messing with a mundane like her? geez" he muttered to himself and hopped into a taxi.


   I'm glad they disappeared, that the Sehun guy was gone from my sight. The kiss we shared was just that. Nothing special with no strings attached. But the kissing scene... was still bothering me day and night.

 

   I took my Samsung J7 Prime from my desk and laid myself onto the bed. "What should i do?!" i mumbled out the words out loud out of pure accident. The accident lead to my aunt knocking my door aggressively and yelled, "Why are you shouting? Did you cause any problems?". I sighed and opened the door.


   She was in her finest state, her long hair tied in braids and she was wearing her reading glass. However, her demure face changed when she frowned. "Why are you yelling? Are you ... in some sort of a problem?!" she yelled. I sighed.

 

   "Sorry Aunt Ji, i'm just stressed lately" I muttered a quick excuse. Despite the suspicious gaze she gave me, she nodded and slammed the door hard. I breathed a sigh of relief and lied back into my small sized bed.

 

   Before I knew, I had sent a controversial message to my friends."I'M SO DEADDDD" I cried when one by one, the girls replied to my stupid yet obvious question.

 

______________| GIRLS WHO RUNS THE WORLD |__________________________________________________

 

JustSumin : Guys, what do you think about kissing a stranger? Is it the right thing to do?
MiraeHo : Naughty Sumin! What did you just did behind our backs?
JungAh12 : WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION IS THAT? SO OUT OF THE BLUE.
yUri88 : kissing a stranger is not illegal
BreadCrumbsFei : Did you just forced a stranger to kiss you and you are afraid to be sued? Is that it?
MiraeHo : Girls, chill. Let's hear more from Sumin. We need explantation hereeeee
BreadCrumbsFei : Ok
JungAh12 : K
JustSumin : It's a long story. I'll make it short. But i'll let yuri finished her typings.........
yUri88 : 0K
yUri88 : i was about to support Mirae's suggestion
BreadCrumbsFei: why so slow yuri ??
yUri88 : shut up
MiraeHo : Guys, stfu. This is not your battlefield. Let Sumin explain the things first, OK????????
JungAh12: Chill gurlies
JustSumin : .....
yUri88 : OKKKK
yUri88 : I'mm faster than you, FEI. why so slow FEI
BreadCrumbsFei : shut up yuri. Let's move on to Sumin
JustSumin : seriously guys
JungAh12 : JUST START TELLING US
JustSumin : SO ....
MiraeHo : SOOO...????
BreadCrumbsFei : Don't disturb her MIRAE
JustSumin : i met this drunk guy in a bookstore who happened to stare at me (i just happened to dance randomly into Daya's music) . THEN he laughed at me and went near me and puked onto my new BABY NIKE. Then i dragged him out and we had a talk. The talk lead us to somewhere and he being drunk, kissed me and i'm being kissed. it felt like i was on cloud nine cos i never had been kissed before so yeah i don't know what to feel
MiraeHo : WTFFFFFFFFFFFF
JungAh12 : Is that your new fanfic plot summary ?
BreadCrumbsFei: ONE STEAMY KISS EVENTHO IT IS NOT STEAMY BUT STILL
JustSumin : IT'S NOT STEAMY AT ALL. A PECK. IT WAS MY FIRST
MiraeHo : want me to kiss you again for a 2nd round?
JustSumin : WTF MIRAE
yUri88 : You go girl!
BreadCrumbsFei : most important question - is he hot?
JustSumin : He's fortunately gorgeous
MiraeHo : THANK GOD
JungAh12 : Lucky you
yUri88 : yay
JustSumin : it's not the problem!
BreadCrumbsFei : But we don't see any problems. Just live your life with no worries. Enjoy the moments. Don't think too much about it.
MiraeHo : Well said, Fei.
yUri88 : agree with Fei
JungAh12 : yeah we don't see any problems. If you have the same opportunity and you are unwiling to, CALL ME
JustSumin : Seriously guys, you are not helping at all
MiraeHo: Gtg and have a beauty sleep
JungAh12 : me 2
yUri88 : me 3
BreadCrumbsFei : Yuri, stop being a sidekick. I mean stop.

BreadCrumbsFei, yUri88 , JungAh12 & MiraeHo went offline.

JustSumin: BUT GUYS... I AM NOT DONE...

JustSumin went offline.

 

   The next morning, I can't seem to forget everything. My memories were flooded with flashbacks of the kissing scene with the hot stranger, and the chats with the quirky girls. I was giggling when I realised that my aunt was staring my actions for quite a while from the kitchen.


   "What makes you that happy?" she asked with a gloomy face. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the cereal she handed me. "Just this and that" I answered, a great way to escape a complicated question with a complicated answer.

 

   Aunt was just nodding her head as if she heard my answer, when she was just preoccupied with her iPad. "I'll be going to Japan tomorrow evening for my fashion show this Saturday" she told me, unexpectedly. I was just sitting there, in the dining table, while looking down onto my non-delicious healthy cereal. She likes to torture me that way, making non-delicious food for me all day. But at least I got food, and an allowance.


   My aunt majored in fashion and she runs lots of boutiqes that sells branded clothes. Not to mention, she also make her own clothing with the name, To Mirae. Too bad I haven't gotten the chance to wear her clothing.


   "Pack up" she said in a brief. I nodded my head and went to her room immediately, afraid of being scolded. When she noticed my actions, she went to the room and with wide eyes, she looked at me. "What the heck are you doing in my room?!" she pointed her index finger to my fragile figure.


   "You said to pack up, help you pack up your stuff perhaps?" she immediately slapped herself on the forehead as things had gotten more confusing to me. "Is it that hard to understand that you are going with me to Japan.No further questions, just pack up! Now!" she yelled into my ears.


   Out of fear, I bolted to my room and closed the door. That was one close call. But, what did Aunt Ji said earlier? That I will go to .... "JAPAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I hurriedly messaged my friends with extreme joy that my hands were completely shaking.

 

______________| GIRLS WHO RUNS THE WORLD |__________________________________________________

JustSumin: Good news since my birth, I'm going to Japan!!!!! My aunt has a fashion show tomorrow in Japan and she'll be tagging me alone.
JungAh12 : you gotta be kidding
MiraeHo : i'm so happy for you!!! Going to Japan is one of your wishlist
yUri88 : Have a safe trip <3
BreadCrumbsFei : Your devil aunt must be up to something
JustSumin : Nah, i doubt that
MiraeHo : just be careful
BreadCrumbsFei : & have fun
JungAh12 : Lucky you! Have fuuuun
yUri88 : Can you find me a japanese boyfriend?
BreadCrumbsFei : WTF YURI

JustSumin, BreadCrumbsFei, yUri88 , JungAh12 & MiraeHo went offline.

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================================

A/N : end of chapter 2 after 17528195 days of not updating. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY 2 UNIQUE SUBS FOR SUBSCRIBING. I LOVE YOUUU. I know this chapter but the whole chatroom idea get me super excited during writing so you can say i was dragged away by it. So enjoy reading! give your thoughts about my newest chapter below. Love, MulberryMuffle.