Chapter 6

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Amber decided to check on Taeyeon. Amber brought a cup of yogurt with her and entered Taeyeon’s room without knocking. The tomboy looked at the girl staring intently at the computer screen and shook her head. She tiptoed quietly to the area where she was sitting.

“GOOD MORNING!” Amber shouted into Taeyeon’s ear. Taeyeon immediately jumped up from her chair and swung her fist, aiming for Amber’s face. Amber was lucky enough to dodge the punch.

“What is your problem?!” the shorter girl exclaimed.

Amber passed the girl the yogurt cup she was holding and shrugged, “It’s morning. Don’t tell me you have been watching the video monitor all night.”

“I slept,” Taeyeon remarked. She got up from her chair and stretched out her back. She sat back down in her chair and proceeded to eat the yogurt.

“Yeah, sleeping on your keyboard doesn’t count, ” Amber protested, “I can make out the keyboard keys on the side of your face.”

Taeyeon picked up a small mirror on the side of her desk and looked at the mark on her face. It was true that there were small rectangular imprints on the side of her face.

“Go wash up, we need to go out now,” Amber told the older girl.

 

Amber and Taeyeon made their way over to the Jung’s mansion for the next tutoring session. The girls rang the doorbell and again, Tiffany was the one to open the door.

“Hello,” the girl’s loud voice rang out. Tiffany allowed Amber and Taeyeon into the house, “I think Yuri came over this morning but it will be awhile until she will be able to wake Jessica up. If you haven’t eaten yet, we can have breakfast while waiting for them.”

“That sound’s great!” Amber replied.

The three girls sat down at the dining table. Amber and Taeyeon were sitting next to each other while Tiffany was sitting on the opposite side. The Jung’s cooking staff set down three plates that contained pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some fresh fruit.

“How are you feeling today?” Amber asked Tiffany.

“A lot better. My head doesn’t hurt as much now,” Tiffany replied, “I’ll probably be back to my usual self in a couple of days.”

The other girls nodded in agreement and they went back to eating their food.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon yawn while cutting up her pancakes and proceeded to ask her, “Taeyeon, you look tired. Did you sleep well last night?”

Taeyeon looked up from her plate of food and replied with a quick, “Yes.”

“She was on her computer all night,” Amber pointed out.

“Oh, what were you doing?” Tiffany asked the quiet girl.

“Umm, computer problems. Fixing it.” Taeyeon again replied quietly.

“She fell asleep on her computer. I shouldn’t have told her that there were marks on her face and let her come out of her room with ‘asdfgh’ stuck to the side of her cheek,” Amber laughed at the girl’s misery.

Tiffany laughed along with Amber, “Aww, that’s so cute.”

Taeyeon was thankful that the couple that walked into the dining room interrupted them.

“Good morning Jessica,” Tiffany greeted, “You’re up early today.”

“Yeah, someone could smell the scent of bacon and proceeded to wake me up from my sleep,” Jessica pointed out.

“Come on, it’s 10:30 already. I was hungry.” Yuri protested while taking her seat at the table.

“Oh yeah. Yuri, this is Amber and Taeyeon, they’re from our university. Amber, Taeyeon, this is Jessica’s fiancée, Yuri.” Tiffany let the girls know.

“Hello,” they greeted each other. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter