Chapter 14

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon arrived at the mall not long after she got off the phone with Amber. 
“Tiffany, I'm so glad that you're alright” Taeyeon said while hugging her a little tighter than she should have. 
“What do you mean?” Tiffany questioned, “I was with Amber the entire time. Nothing would have happened.” 
“I guess I might have exaggerated a bit.” Taeyeon confessed, “but always stick with one of us.” 

That night, the girls returned to their respective dorms. Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to watch a movie before going to bed. Taeyeon and Tiffany washed up and were sitting on Tiffany’s bed. 

“So what do you want to watch?” Tiffany asked. 

“What do you have?” Taeyeon questioned. 

“Some Disney movies, romcoms, and maybe one horror flick. But please don't watch the scary one, I don't want to watch that at this time of night.” Tiffany explained. 

“How about Disney? Do you have any Pixar ones?” 

“There's Finding Dory?” Tiffany said while scrolling through her computer. “You want to watch that?” 

“Sure” 

It was well past midnight when the final credits started rolling concluding the movie. Taeyeon looked over to her right to see Tiffany asleep on her shoulder. Taeyeon's phone beeped indicating that she got a text message. She laid Tiffany gently onto the bed, being careful not to wake her. 

She took her phone from the bedside table and checked the number. Weird. She thought. It came from an unknown number. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter