Chapter 12

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Taeyeon had decided that it was safe for the two of them to return to the city.

“Taeyeon-ah, did you fix your car?” Tiffany asked the shorter girl.

“No, I’m thinking of driving the other car that I own.” Taeyeon replied, “If they ruin this car, they will be getting a lot worse from me.”

Taeyeon opened the garage door revealing a black Mercedes Benz. They got inside and made their 2 hour drive back to the school.

Sensing the awkwardness in the car, Tiffany asked the driver, “What is Korea like?”

“It’s nice, I prefer the food there. Have you been there before?”

“Not since I was a baby,” Tiffany paused, “I want to go there someday. You can show me around.”

“Yeah, that would be nice, when all of this is over.” Taeyeon smiled, “I’ll even make you order food in your broken Korean.”

“I’m trying to learn the language. Jessica is teaching me but she says that it takes too long for me to learn and then she gets frustrated with me.”

“It’s not too hard. Just watch some of the Korean dramas or listen to kpop and you will learn it quickly,” Taeyeon suggested.

“Oh! Kpop! What is your favourite group?” Tiffany asked.

“I like the group called Girls’ Generation,” Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany exclaimed, “I love them too! My favourite member is the leader! She is so cute!”

“I prefer the one that is in love with the colour pink and is from America.” Taeyeon stated, “She kind of reminds me of you.”

“Good thing we don’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter