Teaser #2

|| ♕⋮ SOVEREIGN || JYP x Starship Collaboration || STORY START || Check the Update!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

TEASER 02

   

 W  alking into the training room, everyone stilled as a girl entered the room. Word had quickly spread around that  Lee Eunjae was going to debut in the new girl group. The other girls stared her down as she closed the door and silently went towards her duffel bag. Their eyes followed her every move and she wasn't sure if she wanted to crawl into a hole or call them out for staring. It was break time for most trainees as they were getting ready to transition to their next practice session and her footsteps echoed through the silent studio. The friends that she managed to make during her training period gave her small smiles and words of congratulations as they crowded around her. Eunjae thanked them as she slung her duffel bag onto her shoulder. Murmurs began to fill the room as the others continued to stare at her while she made her way towards exit. 

"What, you think you're so cool now that you're not going to train with us?" Kang Hana asked.

"Just because you were chosen doesn't mean anything." Ryu Hyseung called out.

Eunjae's grip on her duffel bag tightened as she refused to look at any of them. She had to remind herself that their words meant nothing. Those girls were always picking on her whenever she got praised by JBlack ever since they came into the company after her. 

"Look, now she thinks she's better than us that she doesn't even want to look our way. What's wrong, Eunjae-ah? Not even going to acknowledge us anymore?" Hana continued. 

Hyseung and Oh Yeonjoo, another follower of Hana snickered while the other trainees stood on the sidelines to watch the scene unfold. Eunjae paused as her hand rested on the door knob, looking over her shoulder she scoffed.

"I earned my place fair and square. It's not my fault you're still stuck in this training room. Maybe if you fix that attitude of yours, you probably would've debuted a long time ago rather than jumping from company to company." she retorted.

Without looking back at the rest of them, she waved to the rest of the girls that were in the studio and made her way towards the main entrance. CEO Choi had told her at the end of their meeting that there would be a van waiting for her so she could gather her things and move into the dorm specifically bought for those that were set to debut. Her mind was still in shock that she was actually the first chosen and had to pinch herself a couple of times to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. 

As she neared the entrance, her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed to tall figures standing by the black van. Eunjae had to blink a couple of times to make sure that the person casually leaning against the van was her beloved cousin. A wide smile came onto her face as she confirmed that it was him the closer she got. 

"Park SooKwang!" she called out happily. 

Kwangsoo looked out of the corner of his eye to find Eunjae racing towards him and tackled him with a hug.

"Y-Yah! I know you're excited to see me, but there's no need to suffocate me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter