[SOOMPI] Choreographer for New Girl Group Drops a Hint?

|| ♕⋮ SOVEREIGN || JYP x Starship Collaboration || STORY START || Check the Update!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOME     NEWS     GALLERY     EXCLUSIVES     FORUM     SHOP

 

Choreographer J.Black Drops Mysterious Video on His Youtube Channel

jypfanatic | November 02, 2016

Once new broke out that JYP and Starship announced that they would be putting together their strengths into a new sub-lable, everyone broke out into excitement buzz. The two companies further built up the hype and excitement for their new project when Park Jin Young answered in a recent Q&A that they were able to get Choi Hyosung to be the president of what they named, Artemis Entertainment. 

Rumors have spread around that with JYP, Starship, and Choi Hyosung coming together, the three were able to cast some of well-known faces in the industry to be coaches for the selected trainees. One well-known name that has grown ever since Hit the Stage aired is J.Black. Those who follow him on social media know that he usually posts videos of himself or performances, but once word got he signed with Artemis Entertainment, he's been MIA with his postings. This morning he finally dropped something different with the title 'Power House' on it. A young woman could be seen dancing with four other male trainees in the company's dance studio, then focuses on a solo of her doing the routine. Since she shows similarities to the younger trainee posted on their website the other week, could this be a possible member of the upcoming girl g? 

Check it out below and let us know in the comments on what you think! 

Are you guys getting excited for this new girl group? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter