Pre-Debut #2

|| ♕⋮ SOVEREIGN || JYP x Starship Collaboration || STORY START || Check the Update!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

PREDEBUT 02

Road to Stardom  

 E  veryone's eyes widened as they entered their practice room to find that the cameras have laready been installed in every corner of the room. Chunyu immediately walked up to the one that was sitting in front of the mirror and sat down. Flipping the screen, she smiled and began to make sure that her make-up still looked okay.

"And Yu-unnie is looking at her make-up once more." Chohee mused as the rest of the girls set their things down on the bench that was set against the wall by the entrance. 

"Of course, I always got to look my best now that there are cameras around." Chunyu joked as she turned to look at them. 

"So we really have to plan everything?" Haru asked as she and Eunjae looked at the mission card once more. 

"Looks like it, wait so does that mean we have to come up with the emcees as well?" Jangmi asked as she peeped over their shoulders.

"Why don't we circle up and start brainstorming on how this should go?" Ahri suggested.

The girls nodded in agreement as they grabbed their notebooks and gathered in the center of their practice room. 

"Since the emcees were brought up first, let's start with that shall we?" Chunyu said. 

"Should we get someone to do it or should we do it ourselves?" Jangmi asked.

"I think we should get someone to do it." Eunjae pitched in.

"But doing it ourselves would show off our skills, will it not?" Haru said.  

"I think I'm with Eunjae for getting someone else to do it. We have to keep in mind that there are also the other stages we have to prepare for besides our group performances." Ahri backed up. 

"Doing it ourselves seems fun, we can take turns as special stages go on during the showcase." Chohee said. 

"My vote goes towards getting someone to do it." Chunyu commented.

The girls turned to look at Jangmi who had her arms crossed and lips pursed. "What's your say on this, maknae?" 

"I feel like we'll be very stressed on the day of the actual showcase, so I say that we invite two people to emcee with us. We need to have at least a little peace of mind during that time." 

Everyone nodded in agreement and Eunjae bit the end of her pen before tapping her notebook. "Now the next problem we need to tackle is who do we want as the emcees." 

Silence fell upon them for a short moment as they brainstormed and Haru snapped her fingers. "How about we get a close sunbae of ours from our respective companies?" 

"I nominate Jackson!" Eunjae excitedly shouted as her hand shot up. Haru and Ahri nodded their heads in agreement to Eunjae's suggestion. They were friends with the members of GOT7 having been trainees together, but no one could beat Eunjae's happiness when it came to reuniting with one of her best friends. 

"Ahri and I are on the same boat as Jae-ah. I think having Jackson as an emcee for our showcase will be interesting." Haru said as Eunjae got up and ran towards her duffel bag and Ahri nodded her head in agreement. 

"How about for you guys? Who will you guys nominate from Starship?" Ahri asked as she readjusted her position to lay on her stomach and set her chin on top of her arms. 

The three girls looked at each other and shrugged. 

"What about Bora-unnie?" Jangmi asked.

"Bora-unnie would be good, but I was thinking maybe Jooheon-ah." Chunyu pitched in.

"If it's Jackson as JYP's representative, we need to make sure that it's someone that can easily vibe with him during the show." Chohee noted as she tapped her pen against her notebook. 

The three of them thought hard and Chohee said, "If it helps, my vote goes towards Bora-unnie. The two of them are very outgoing and she has a cute personality. Plus, I think having a male and female emcee would be visually good."

"I choose Jooheon-ah. I mean the fans would love to see a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter