Chapter 1, Running Away!

LOTTO

 

The sounds of heavy footsteps and breathing heard along the alley. Hara keeps running without looking her back. Her loose shoelace disturbs her, but she ignored it. She still wants to live yet the kidnappers behind her are running , each holding knife, "Godammit!" She cursed when she saw her another shoelace of her loose. She has no time to stop running and fix her shoelace. The feeling was uneasy, the feeling you would be fall any time soon because of shoelaces. "I must keep running!" She thought with sweaty hair all over her face. And finally, she saw a way out from the alley, leading into a big street. Fortunately, she saw a person riding a motorbike with low speed. She run with her maximum speed and run towards the motorbike. She just jumped. Towards the passenger seat. "Please save me!

The rider stopped, glancing back at the girl, "please save me! I'll give you what you want!" while holding the rider's arms, Hara begged at him. "Mister, you need to turn on the engine right now, or we'll be a deadmeat!" Without glancing again, he the engine and rode real fast. She almost feel free, Hara never rides a motorcycle before. The wind washed into her face, her hair getting dry because of the wind, her face is shining because of the moonlight. Unconsciously, she embrace the driver's waist because of the sudden speed. "Hold on," he said while glancing, those men who've been following her are far behind. 

Along the way, he brought her into the safest place, his house. Hara didn't know why she didn't try to escape without knowing where he would brought her. His house looks so fancy, the front part of the house decorated with a quiet big park with fountains, and big fancy front door. He turned off his engine and her to the front door.  "Mister, you have a quiet glamorous house." She said while checking around, there's a big chandelier beneath them. "Don't call me a mister, i'm not that old." She then turn around, "what should i call you—" He opened his helmet, "Sehun." She gasped at his appearance, he's so handsome, she thought. 

"Okay, i don't know why i brought you here." Sehun put his helmet on the motorcycle. "This is the safest place to you to escape." 

" I think it's okay, as long you let me borrow your phone." Sehun grabbed her arm and led her inside, "fine, as long my brothers don't know you here." Brothers? 

The insides were even more amazing, it almost looked like a palace, "hey focus." Hara can help because it's so well decorated, her house was fancy but Sehun's house beats her. They hear man's voice and footsteps. They hide beneath long and thick old rusty curtain, Sehun covered his mouth, not to make a voice or sneeze. The voice and the footsteps gone. He carefully took her into his room, and lock the door. "So i need to take the car because we can't go back with motorcycle, knowing that they will be patrolling on those areas. So i need to take the car at the garage." He handed her his phone to make a call, "why are you doing this to me?" He stopped at what he's doing, "I'm just usual to this."

"I could be valuable to you, but why are you trying to help me?" she asked again, 

"then why do you trust me? I'm taking you to a stranger's house." Sehun asked back. 

"Because you have that good vibe, you did not want to harm me..."

Sehun wishes, sehun wishes that he would not harm her, beneath his cold face, he has been trying to be a good person, to repay back his sin. He wishes that his brothers would realize at what they're doing, he's quite tired doing what they do. The woman in front of him is Jung Hara, daughter of the number one conglomerate in Seoul, she knows all the secret to big company's money. Her father has thousand people's life in his hand. 

"Hun, why do i hear girl's voice in your room?"

 

 

 


 

Hello, i'm back!!  Sorry for not updating past these days, i have a tight schedule, i have so much responsibility for being in the science class;__; , next week i have a final examination for this semester. Please wish me luck!  And for jjongine thank you for the comment tho! 

I hope you enjoy this story, please comment and subscribe! ❤

 

 

 

PLUS BAEKHYUN IS CRYING TONIGHT' OMGASDFGHJKL, AND SEHUN LOOKS SO FINE OMGGGGG